|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|302681 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble -- Abe Books
Return of the Warrants
Paul G. Niesen
|Dewey Subject Code:||355|
Full Title: Characterization of Antimony-Based, Types-I and -II, Multiple Quantum-Well Semiconductor Structures for Mid-Infrared Laser Applications
The link below takes you to a United States Air Force site that is the portal to the paper. Then follow the directions to get to the paper you want.
The case for warrant officers in the Air Force (AF) has always stood on tenuous ground. On the one hand is the Air Force's growing need for technical expertise requiring extensive knowledge, training, and experience? On the other hand is the tradition of the commissioned officer taking on those specialist duties, sometimes becoming more of a specialist at the expense of being a 'general' Air Force officer? In today's technology-driven Air Force, the blur between technical mid/senior enlisted positions and their officer counterparts have only gotten wider. Enter the warrant officer. In the other services, warrant officers provide this specialized technical expertise â€“ especially in fields like intelligence, aviation, signal/communications and personnel. The warrant officer fits a specialized niche which frees up commissioned officers to perform their leadership and policy-making roles and allows the enlisted corps to take care of the specific hands-on tasks which are not as super-specialized or technology-driven. Warrant officers may also provide the answer to the Air Force's continuing need to attract and retain high-quality, skilled individuals, particularly in jobs with attractive civilian alternatives.
"This paper MAY have been transferred from Maxwell AFB to the The Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) The Link Below will take you to the search page at the DTIC where you will have to search for the paper. For more information about this Click Here.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|Go To DTIC Search Page|
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Children's Chapter Books
This list was prepared on 8/26/14 at 00:02:31
1. Four: A Divergent Collection (Divergent Series) -- Veronica Roth -- was:
2. Giver (Giver Quartet) -- Lois Lowry -- was:
3. Maze Runner (Book 1) -- James Dashner -- was:
4. Emperor Pickletine Rides the Bus (Origami Yoda) -- Tom Angleberger -- was:
5. City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, Book 1) -- Cassandra Clare -- was:
6. I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: Hidden Enemy (Lorien Legacies) -- Pittacus Lore -- was:
7. Selection -- Kiera Cass -- was:
8. Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 1) -- Rick Riordan -- was:
9. Hunger Games (Book 1) -- Suzanne Collins -- was:
10. Silver Shadows: A Bloodlines Novel -- Richelle Mead -- was:
Children's Chapter Books are books aimed at a children's audience that is more advanced than the short 'booklet' type stories but which is not quite ready for the more advanced 'Young Adult' level.
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 8/30/14 at 01:03:38
1. 100 Days of Real Food: How We Did It, -- Lisa Leake -- $17.63
2. Player’s Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons) -- Wizards RPG Team -- $29.95
3. Heroes of Olympus Book Five: The -- Rick Riordan -- $11.35
4. Personal (Jack Reacher) -- Lee Child -- $16.79
5. Edge of Eternity: Book Three of The C -- Ken Follett -- $21.59
6. Minecraft: Combat Handbook: An Offici -- Scholastic -- $5.63
7. Revenge of Seven (Lorien Legacies) -- Pittacus Lore -- $10.85
8. Bone Clocks: A Novel -- David Mitchell -- $18.00
9. Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions i -- Lysa TerKeurst -- Null
10. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul -- Jeff Kinney -- $7.86
11. Killing Patton: The Strange Death of -- Martin Dugard -- $18.00
12. Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods -- Rick Riordan -- $14.19
13. What If?: Serious Scientific Answers -- Randall Munroe -- $14.40
14. Long Way Home: A Chief Inspector -- Louise Penny -- $16.79
15. Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Year -- Haruki Murakami -- $15.57
16. Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good: Th -- Jan Karon -- $19.43
17. Gray Mountain: A Novel -- John Grisham -- $17.37
18. Sisters -- Raina Telgemeier -- $6.29
19. Danielle Walker’s Against All Grain: -- Danielle Walker -- $22.10
20. Secret Place (Dublin Murder Squad) -- Tana French -- $17.88
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 240 ms