|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|340725 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
Dynamic Behavior Sequencing in a Hybrid Robot Architecture
Jeffrey P. Duffy
|Dewey Subject Code:||355|
Full Title: Characterization of Antimony-Based, Types-I and -II, Multiple Quantum-Well Semiconductor Structures for Mid-Infrared Laser Applications
The link below takes you to a United States Air Force site that is the portal to the paper. Then follow the directions to get to the paper you want.
Hybrid robot control architectures separate plans, coordination, and actions into separate processing layers to provide deliberative and reactive functionality. This approach promotes more complex systems that perform well in goal-oriented and dynamic environments. In various architectures, the connections and contents of the functional layers are tightly coupled so system updates and changes require major changes throughout the system. This work proposes an abstract behavior representation, a dynamic behavior hierarchy generation algorithm, and an architecture design to reduce this major change incorporation process. The behavior representation provides an abstract interface for loose coupling of behavior planning and execution components. The hierarchy generation algorithm utilizes the interface allowing dynamic sequencing of behaviors based on behavior descriptions and system objectives without knowledge of the low-level implementation or the high-level goals the behaviors achieve. This is accomplished within the proposed architecture design, which is based on the Three Layer Architecture (TLA) paradigm. The design provides functional decomposition of system components with respect to levels of abstraction and temporal complexity. The layers and components within this architecture are independent of surrounding components and are coupled only by the linking mechanisms that the individual components and layers allow. The experiments in this thesis demonstrate that the: 1) behavior representation provides an interface for describing a behavior's functionality without restricting or dictating its actual implementation; 2) sequencing control algorithm utilizes the representation interface for accomplishing high-level tasks through dynamic behavior sequencing; 3) representation, control logic, and architecture design create a loose coupling, but defined link, between the planning and behavior execution layer of the hybrid architecture, which creates a system-of-systems implementation that requires minimal reprogramming for system modifications.
"This paper MAY have been transferred from Maxwell AFB to the The Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) The Link Below will take you to the search page at the DTIC where you will have to search for the paper. For more information about this Click Here.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|Go To DTIC Search Page|
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
PaperBack - Fiction
This list was prepared on 11/3/15 at 01:25:23
1. Deadline: A Virgil Flowers Novel -- John Sandford -- was:
1. Gray Mountain: A Novel -- John Grisham -- was:
1. Cold Cold Heart -- Tami Hoag -- was:
1. Hope to Die (Alex Cross) -- James Patterson -- was:
1. Mr. Miracle: A Christmas Novel -- Debbie Macomber -- was:
1. Escape (John Puller Series) -- David Baldacci -- was:
1. Trading Christmas: The Forgetful Bride -- Debbie Macomber -- was:
1. Willow Brook Road (A Chesapeake Shores Novel) -- Sherryl Woods -- was:
1. Double Down (The Men Of The Sisterhood) -- Fern Michaels -- was:
1. Cinderella Murder: An Under Suspicion Novel -- Mary Higgins Clark -- was:
1. Job: A Fox and O’Hare Novel -- Janet Evanovich -- was:
1. Evergreen Springs (Haven Point) -- RaeAnne Thayne -- was:
1. Down the Rabbit Hole -- J. D. Robb -- was:
1. Hidden (Krewe of Hunters) -- Heather Graham -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 10/26/16 at 01:04:36
1. Cooking for Jeffrey: A Barefoot Conte -- Ina Garten -- $21.00
2. Appetites: A Cookbook -- Anthony Bourdain -- $22.50
3. Magnolia Story -- Mark Dagostino -- $15.87
4. Whistler -- John Grisham -- $17.37
5. Double Down (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #11) -- Jeff Kinney -- $7.92
6. Shaken: Discovering Your True Identit -- A. J. Gregory -- $18.75
7. Skinnytaste Fast and Slow: Knockout Q -- Gina Homolka -- $18.00
8. Truth about Cancer: What You Need -- Ty M. Bollinger -- $14.72
9. Susie’s Senior Dogs -- Erin Stanton -- $14.69
10. Broken Way: A Daring Path into th -- Ann Voskamp -- $15.92
11. Born to Run -- Bruce Springsteen -- $19.50
12. DanTDM: Trayaurus and the Enchanted C -- Doreen Mulryan Marts -- $11.35
13. Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, -- Rick Riordan -- $11.35
14. Gravity Falls: Journal 3 Special Edition -- Alex Hirsch -- $150.00
15. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secre -- J. K. Rowling -- $23.99
16. Small Great Things: A Novel -- Jodi Picoult -- $17.38
17. 100 Days of Real Food: Fast & Fabulou -- Lisa Leake -- $16.48
18. Pusheen Coloring Book -- Claire Belton -- $9.55
19. Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routine -- Timothy Ferriss -- $16.80
20. Let Me Tell You about Jasper . . .: H -- Dana Perino -- $15.88
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 43 ms