|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|332480 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
Characterization of Antimony-Based, Types-I and -II, Multiple ...
Edward G. Ferguson
|Dewey Subject Code:||355|
Full Title: Characterization of Antimony-Based, Types-I and -II, Multiple Quantum-Well Semiconductor Structures for Mid-Infrared Laser Applications
The link below takes you to a United States Air Force site that is the portal to the paper. Then follow the directions to get to the paper you want.
This experiment characterizes antimony-based, multiple quantum-well, types-I and -II, semiconductor samples designed for laser applications. The samples emit light in the 3-5-Âµm range to exploit an atmospheric transmission window, making them ideal for infrared (IR)-seeking missiles countermeasures. Photoluminescence (PL) spectra were collected and yielded bandgap (Eg) dependence-on-temperature relationships. The type-I sample was found to follow the Varshni equation, while the type-II samples showed a rise with temperature in a portion of the curve that should be linear according to the Varshni equation. The type-II samples followed the Varshni equation well at higher temperature. The PL study indicated that the type-I sample had better efficiency than the type-II samples, and that there is some change in efficiency with the waveguide nature of the sample. Carrier temperatures (Tc) were derived from the PL study, all the samples for which Tc was derived operated in the optical phonon regime. The PL data was compared to the 'FEMB' computer model and some correlation between the two in recombination energy was seen. A time resolved photoluminescence (TRPL) experiment was conducted using the frequency upconversion technique. The experiment clearly found the upconverted signal, but there was a systematic error that prevented any further analysis of the data.
"This paper MAY have been transferred from Maxwell AFB to the The Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) The Link Below will take you to the search page at the DTIC where you will have to search for the paper. For more information about this Click Here.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|Go To DTIC Search Page|
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
PaperBack - Advice
This list was prepared on 12/16/14 at 01:37:59
1. ObamaCare Survival Guide -- Nick Tate -- was:
2. 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts -- Gary D Chapman -- was:
3. Beauty Detox Foods -- Kimberly Snyder -- was:
4. What to Expect When You’re Expecting, 4th Edition -- Heidi Murkoff -- was:
5. Gifts of Imperfection -- Brené Brown -- was:
6. Forks Over Knives - The Cookbook -- Isa Chandra Moskowitz -- was:
7. Eat to Live -- Joel Fuhrman -- was:
8. Honest Life: Living Naturally and True to You -- Jessica Alba -- was:
9. Clean -- Expanded Edition -- Alejandro Junger -- was:
10. Happiness Project -- Gretchen Rubin -- was:
11. Practical Paleo -- Diane Sanfilippo BS NC -- was:
12. Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself -- Michael A. Singer -- was:
13. To Heaven and Back -- Mary C. Neal -- was:
14. Outsource Smart -- Daven Michaels -- was:
15. From Mama’s Table to Mine -- BobDeen -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 12/19/14 at 01:11:59
1. MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps -- Tony Robbins -- $16.80
2. Hope to Die (Alex Cross) -- James Patterson -- $14.50
3. You Can’t Make This Up: Miracles, Mem -- Al Michaels -- $20.09
4. Dungeon Master’s Guide (D&D Core Rule -- Wizards RPG Team -- $32.69
5. World Almanac and Book of Facts 2015 -- Sarah Janssen -- $8.53
6. Escape (John Puller Series) -- David Baldacci -- $14.00
7. Sons of Anarchy: The Official Collect -- Tara Bennett -- $17.97
8. House of Robots -- James Patterson -- $6.00
9. Pioneer Girl: The Annotated Autobiogr -- Laura Ingalls Wilder -- $28.22
10. Tom Clancy Full Force and Effect (A J -- Mark Greaney -- $20.23
11. 20/20 Diet: Turn Your Weight Loss -- Phil McGraw -- $15.60
12. Bulletproof Diet: Lose up to a Po -- Dave Asprey -- $16.19
13. Boston Girl: A Novel -- Anita Diamant -- $17.77
14. Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sa -- Pokemon Company International -- $16.52
15. Strange Library -- Haruki Murakami -- $11.23
16. Yoda: The Story of a Cat and His Kittens -- Beth Ostrosky Stern -- $10.95
17. Cinderella Murder: An Under Suspi -- Mary Higgins Clark -- $13.50
18. Mistletoe Promise -- Richard Paul Evans -- $11.99
19. First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2015 ( -- Vikas Bhushan -- $47.50
20. Don’t Give Up, Don’t Give In: Lessons -- David Rensin -- $15.89
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 31 ms