|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|234017 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble -- Abe Books
Characterization of Antimony-Based, Types-I and -II, Multiple ...
Edward G. Ferguson
|Dewey Subject Code:||355|
Full Title: Characterization of Antimony-Based, Types-I and -II, Multiple Quantum-Well Semiconductor Structures for Mid-Infrared Laser Applications
The link below takes you to a United States Air Force site that is the portal to the paper. Then follow the directions to get to the paper you want.
This experiment characterizes antimony-based, multiple quantum-well, types-I and -II, semiconductor samples designed for laser applications. The samples emit light in the 3-5-Âµm range to exploit an atmospheric transmission window, making them ideal for infrared (IR)-seeking missiles countermeasures. Photoluminescence (PL) spectra were collected and yielded bandgap (Eg) dependence-on-temperature relationships. The type-I sample was found to follow the Varshni equation, while the type-II samples showed a rise with temperature in a portion of the curve that should be linear according to the Varshni equation. The type-II samples followed the Varshni equation well at higher temperature. The PL study indicated that the type-I sample had better efficiency than the type-II samples, and that there is some change in efficiency with the waveguide nature of the sample. Carrier temperatures (Tc) were derived from the PL study, all the samples for which Tc was derived operated in the optical phonon regime. The PL data was compared to the 'FEMB' computer model and some correlation between the two in recombination energy was seen. A time resolved photoluminescence (TRPL) experiment was conducted using the frequency upconversion technique. The experiment clearly found the upconverted signal, but there was a systematic error that prevented any further analysis of the data.
"This paper MAY have been transferred from Maxwell AFB to the The Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) The Link Below will take you to the search page at the DTIC where you will have to search for the paper. For more information about this Click Here.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|Go To DTIC Search Page|
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Children's Chapter Books
This list was prepared on 3/11/14 at 13:43:13
1. Divergent -- Veronica Roth -- was:
2. Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hunger Games) -- Suzanne Collins -- was:
3. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck, Book 8 -- Jeff Kinney -- was:
4. City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments) -- Cassandra Clare -- was:
5. Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, Book 4) -- Richelle Mead -- was:
6. I Survived #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 -- Lauren Tarshis -- was:
7. Shadow Throne: Book 3 of The Ascendance Trilogy -- Jennifer Nielsen -- was:
8. Maze Runner (Book 1) -- James Dashner -- was:
9. Percy Jackson pbk 5-book boxed set (Percy Jackson & the Olympians) -- Rick Riordan -- was:
10. House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus, Book 4) -- Rick Riordan -- was:
Children's Chapter Books are books aimed at a children's audience that is more advanced than the short 'booklet' type stories but which is not quite ready for the more advanced 'Young Adult' level.
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 3/15/14 at 01:06:23
1. Rush Revere and the First Patriots: T -- Rush Limbaugh -- $12.64
2. What If?: Serious Scientific Answers -- Randall Munroe -- $16.85
3. 10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in -- Dan Harris -- $15.62
4. Dark Souls II Collector’s Edition Str -- Future Press -- $20.99
5. Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox -- Mark Hyman M. D. -- $17.93
6. Sibley Guide to Birds, Second Edi -- David Allen Sibley -- $24.39
7. Walking Dead Volume 20: All Out W -- Robert Kirkman -- $8.99
8. Final Fantasy X-X2 HD Remaster Offici -- BradyGames -- $15.37
9. Oh She Glows Cookbook: Over 100 V -- Angela Liddon -- $15.00
10. Veronica Mars: An Original Mystery by -- Rob Thomas -- $10.09
11. Uganda Be Kidding Me -- Chelsea Handler -- $16.18
12. Overwhelmed: Work, Love, and Play Whe -- Brigid Schulte -- $15.71
13. Rush Revere and the First Patriots: T -- Rush Limbaugh -- $11.69
14. Shadow Spell: Book Two of The Cousins -- Nora Roberts -- $9.98
15. Minecraft: Redstone Handbook: An Offi -- Scholastic -- $6.04
16. Story of the Jews, The: Finding the -- Simon Schama -- $23.99
17. Wahls Protocol: How I Beat Progre -- Terry L. Wahls -- $18.52
18. Jo Frost’s Toddler Rules: Your 5-Step -- Jo Frost -- $10.70
19. Words of Radiance (The Stormlight Arc -- Brandon Sanderson -- $17.89
20. Americanah -- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie -- $10.09
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 8 ms