|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|339354 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
SAP MM Questions & Answers
|Dewey Subject Code:||005|
As the title implies, this is a book of questions and answers related to the SAP Materials Management module. It is divided into nine chapters, each of which has from a dozen to 150+ questions and of course their answers. It can serve as a guide to preparing for the SAP certification exam, as a quick introduction, as a review of the module, or as a summary of the material in a big book on the MM module.
I find that this is a very handy book to use when I need a quick reminder about something. Its format makes it easy to find things. As an example if you need to know the transaction code for an RFQ, it's on page 117. But if you need to know what a transaction code is and how to use it, then you need to go to a bigger book. As such I recommend that you use this book in conjunction with a bigger handbook or reference book.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|No free version found, see below.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Children's Chapter Books
This list was prepared on 5/26/15 at 00:16:50
1. Heir (The Selection) -- Kiera Cass -- was:
2. Percy Jackson and the Olympians 5 Book Paperback Boxed Set (new covers ... -- Rick Riordan -- was:
3. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul -- Jeff Kinney -- was:
4. Heroes of Olympus Book Five: The Blood of Olympus -- Rick Riordan -- was:
5. Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, Book 2) -- James Dashner -- was:
6. Death Cure (Maze Runner, Book Three) -- James Dashner -- was:
7. Maze Runner (Book 1) -- James Dashner -- was:
8. Kill Order (Maze Runner, Prequel) (The Maze Runner Series) -- James Dashner -- was:
9. Theodore Boone: the Fugitive -- John Grisham -- was:
10. Maze Runner Series (Maze Runner) -- James Dashner -- was:
Children's Chapter Books are books aimed at a children's audience that is more advanced than the short 'booklet' type stories but which is not quite ready for the more advanced 'Young Adult' level.
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 5/30/15 at 01:14:08
1. Wright Brothers -- David McCullough -- $18.00
2. Go Set a Watchman: A Novel -- Harper Lee -- $16.07
3. Finders Keepers: A Novel -- Stephen King -- $18.00
4. Radiant Angel (A John Corey Novel) -- Nelson DeMille -- $16.80
5. Adios, America -- Ann Coulter -- $18.19
6. Book of Proverbs Journal: One Cha -- Courtney Joseph -- $8.99
7. Primates of Park Avenue: A Memoir -- Wednesday Martin -- $15.60
8. Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector’s -- David S. J. Hodgson -- $23.99
9. Making the Case: How to Be Your Own B -- Kimberly Guilfoyle -- $16.19
10. In the Unlikely Event -- Judy Blume -- $16.77
11. Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Que -- Ashlee Vance -- $21.03
12. Healthy Brain, Happy Life: A Personal -- Wendy Suzuki -- $18.21
13. Luckiest Girl Alive: A Novel -- Jessica Knoll -- $15.00
14. Misbehaving: The Making of Behavioral -- Richard H. Thaler -- $18.98
15. Seveneves: A Novel -- Neal Stephenson -- $21.00
16. My Fight / Your Fight -- Ronda Rousey -- $17.46
17. If You Feel Too Much: Thoughts on Thi -- Jamie Tworkowski -- $10.52
18. Life Is Short (No Pun Intended): Love -- Bill Klein -- $15.70
19. It’s a Long Story: My Life -- Willie Nelson -- $19.47
20. In Real Life: My Journey to a Pixelat -- Joey Graceffa -- $10.44
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 46 ms