|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|301817 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble -- Abe Books
SAP ABAP Handbook
|Dewey Subject Code:||005|
This massive, nearly a thousand page, tome covers just about all there is to know about the SAP ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) language. It covers literally hundreds of topics both theoretical and practical. It is based on the SAP R/3 release and the ABAP/4 version of the language.
It starts with the very basics that the beginner needs to know but then goes on to more complex topics. A skilled SAP user can use it to enhance their skills in areas where they have not worked. It describes the techniques and procedures that are most frequently used to work with SAP R/3.
The code examples in the book are based on mySAP ERP software and the book presumes that you have this installed on your system to be able to follow the examples.
I've often felt that most programming books leave off the first twenty or fifty pages that explain just what it is that they are trying to do. This one includes those pages with a short introduction to just what it is that SAP is trying to do, how it came about, and the philosophy under which it operates. This book adds to, but does not replace the existing information about SAP and gives references such as web sites where this information may be obtained.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|No free version found, see below.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
PaperBack - Fiction
This list was prepared on 8/26/14 at 00:37:30
1. Outlander -- Diana Gabaldon -- was:
2. W is for Wasted (Kinsey Millhone Mysteries) -- Sue Grafton -- was:
3. King and Maxwell (King & Maxwell) -- David Baldacci -- $10.00
4. Concealed in Death -- J. D. Robb -- was:
5. Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1) -- George R. R. Martin -- was:
6. Deserves To Die (Selena Alvarez/Regan Pescoli) -- Lisa Jackson -- was:
7. Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire) -- George R. R. Martin -- was:
8. Ender’s Game (The Ender Quintet) -- Orson Scott Card -- was:
9. Rose Harbor in Bloom: A Novel -- Debbie Macomber -- was:
10. Inferno (Robert Langdon) -- Dan Brown -- was:
11. Kill List -- Frederick Forsyth -- was:
12. Kill List -- Frederick Forsyth -- was:
13. Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 2) -- George R. R. Martin -- was:
14. Ready for Romance: Mother To Be (Harlequin Bestselling Author) -- Debbie Macomber -- was:
15. Second Honeymoon -- James Patterson -- $10.00
16. Dark Wolf (Carpathian) -- Christine Feehan -- was:
17. Deadline -- Sandra Brown -- $8.00
18. Racketeer: A Novel -- John Grisham -- was:
19. Takedown Twenty (Stephanie Plum) -- Janet Evanovich -- was:
20. Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander) -- Diana Gabaldon -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 8/27/14 at 01:02:34
1. 100 Days of Real Food: How We Did It, -- Lisa Leake -- $17.99
2. Player’s Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons) -- Wizards RPG Team -- $29.95
3. Heroes of Olympus Book Five: The -- Rick Riordan -- $11.35
4. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Sur -- Laura Hillenbrand -- $9.60
5. Revenge of Seven (Lorien Legacies) -- Pittacus Lore -- $10.85
6. Edge of Eternity: Book Three of The C -- Ken Follett -- $21.59
7. Personal (Jack Reacher) -- Lee Child -- $16.79
8. Minecraft: Combat Handbook: An Offici -- Scholastic -- $6.79
9. Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods -- Rick Riordan -- $14.19
10. Long Way Home: A Chief Inspector -- Louise Penny -- $16.79
11. Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: -- Thug Kitchen -- $18.62
12. Bulletproof Diet: Lose Up to a Po -- Dave Asprey -- $16.19
13. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul -- Jeff Kinney -- $7.86
14. Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Year -- Haruki Murakami -- $15.57
15. Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions i -- Lysa TerKeurst -- $10.11
16. Old Farmer’s Almanac 2015 -- Old Farmer?s Almanac -- $5.03
17. Bone Clocks: A Novel -- David Mitchell -- $18.00
18. Big Little Lies -- Liane Moriarty -- $16.16
19. Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good: Th -- Jan Karon -- $19.43
20. Gray Mountain: A Novel -- John Grisham -- $17.37
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 46 ms