|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|338678 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
CCNP Routing and Switching Quick Reference
|Dewey Subject Code:||005|
Before you go take the test you want to read at least a couple of books preparing you for it. You might even want to look at one of the video presentations that are excellent for giving you an overall view. Then you want this book.
As the title says, this is a quick reference. It has two main uses. First, it is a good final preparation for taking the test. Second, it is a quick guide to the subject without a lot of explanation. When you want to know just the details about how to do something, without a lot of explanation -- use this book.
You've studied the big books. You know and (hopefully) remember the explanations. But now you need to know just exactly what to type in, what to look for, what test to run. That information is here. It's abbreviated to be sure, but that means you don't have to carry around a whole library.
Just a final note, be sure you get the 2010 edition, not the one from a few years ago with the same title.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|No free version found, see below.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Fiction
This list was prepared on 1/27/15 at 01:09:16
1. All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel -- Anthony Doerr -- was:
2. Girl on the Train: A Novel -- Paula Hawkins -- was:
3. Empty Throne: A Novel (Warrior Chronicles) -- Bernard Cornwell -- was:
4. Saint Odd: An Odd Thomas Novel -- Dean Koontz -- was:
5. Gray Mountain: A Novel -- John Grisham -- was:
6. Escape (John Puller Series) -- David Baldacci -- was:
7. Cold Cold Heart -- Tami Hoag -- was:
8. Big Little Lies -- Liane Moriarty -- was:
9. First Bad Man: A Novel -- Miranda July -- was:
10. Third Target -- Joel C. Rosenberg -- was:
11. Hope to Die (Alex Cross) -- James Patterson -- was:
12. Boston Girl: A Novel -- Anita Diamant -- was:
13. Insatiable Appetites (Stone Barrington) -- Stuart Woods -- was:
14. Station Eleven: A novel -- Emily St. John Mandel -- was:
15. Revival: A Novel -- Stephen King -- was:
16. Goldfinch -- Donna Tartt -- was:
17. Trust No One -- Jayne Ann Krentz -- was:
18. Leaving Time: A Novel -- Jodi Picoult -- was:
19. Tom Clancy Full Force and Effect (A Jack Ryan Novel) -- Mark Greaney -- was:
20. Golden Son: Book II of the Red Rising Trilogy -- Pierce Brown -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 2/1/15 at 01:04:50
1. Girl on the Train: A Novel -- Paula Hawkins -- $16.17
2. Cassey Ho’s Hot Body Year-Round: The -- Ho,Cassey -- $11.46
3. Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask 3D -- Prima Games -- $20.99
4. Bloodborne Collector’s Edition Strate -- Future Press -- $20.99
5. 20/20 Diet: Turn Your Weight Loss -- Dr. Phil McGraw -- $15.60
6. Zillow Talk: The New Rules of Real Es -- Spencer Rascoff -- $16.81
7. Reaper: Autobiography of One of t -- Nicholas G. Irving -- $16.79
8. Food Babe Way: Break Free from th -- Vani Hari -- $14.85
9. 5 Love Languages: The Secret to L -- Gary D Chapman -- $9.88
10. All Joy and No Fun: The Paradox of Mo -- Jennifer Senior -- $10.64
11. Teenage Brain: A Neuroscientist’s -- Frances E. Jensen -- $17.15
12. Baseball Prospectus 2015 -- Baseball Prospectus -- $19.24
13. Ghettoside: A True Story of Murder in -- Jill Leovy -- $17.34
14. Autoimmune Solution: Prevent and -- M. D.,Amy Myers -- $17.39
15. God’s Bankers: A History of Money and -- Gerald Posner -- $19.20
16. Effortless Healing: 9 Simple Ways to -- Joseph Mercola -- $15.87
17. Keep It Shut: What to Say, How to Say -- Karen Ehman -- $12.42
18. Success Principles(TM) - 10th Ann -- Jack Canfield -- $12.47
19. Scary Close: Dropping the Act and Fin -- Donald Miller -- $16.61
20. Nightingale -- Kristin Hannah -- $16.79
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 250 ms