|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|339362 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
|Dewey Subject Code:||N/A|
Sub-Title: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History
New York Times Best Seller in Hardback - Non-Fiction
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER (No Source )“In the community of elite warriors, one man has risen above our ranks and distinguished himself as unique. Chris Kyle is that man. A master sniper, Chris has done and seen things that will be talked about for generations to come.” (MARCUS ...
|On Line -- Click to download|
Free version not available yet —
This is a new book, just released. It is available in printed form but not yet put on line.
We have no way of telling if or when it might become available but are listing
it as part of our tracking best sellers and remaindered books.
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Non-Fiction
This list was prepared on 5/26/15 at 00:42:09
1. Wright Brothers -- David McCullough -- was:
2. the Good News Is...: Lessons and Advice from the Bright Side -- Dana Perino -- was:
3. Clinton Cash -- Peter Schweizer -- was:
4. Lucky Life Interrupted: A Memoir of Hope -- Tom Brokaw -- was:
5. Road to Character -- David Brooks -- was:
6. Bill O’Reilly’s Legends and Lies: The Real West -- Bill O’Reilly -- was:
7. Book of Joan: Tales of Mirth, Mischief, and Manipulation -- Melissa Rivers -- was:
8. It’s a Long Story: My Life -- Willie Nelson -- was:
9. Hold Still: A Memoir with Photographs -- Sally Mann -- was:
10. American Wife: A Memoir of Love, War, Faith, and Renewal -- Jim DeFelice -- was:
11. Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania -- Erik Larson -- was:
12. Hope: A Memoir of Survival in Cleveland -- Amanda Berry -- was:
13. Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End -- Atul Gawande -- was:
14. Quartet: Orchestrating the Second American Revolution, 1783-1789 -- Joseph J. Ellis -- was:
15. Missoula: Rape and the Justice System in a College Town -- Jon Krakauer -- was:
16. Great War of Our Time -- Bill Harlow -- was:
17. Reagan: The Life -- H. W. Brands -- was:
18. On the Move: A Life -- Oliver Sacks -- was:
19. When to Rob a Bank -- Steven D. Levitt -- was:
20. Residence: Inside the Private World of the White House -- Kate Andersen Brower -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 6/1/15 at 01:23:20
1. Wright Brothers -- David McCullough -- $18.00
2. Go Set a Watchman: A Novel -- Harper Lee -- $16.07
3. Finders Keepers: A Novel -- Stephen King -- $18.00
4. Rogue Lawyer -- John Grisham -- $17.87
5. Primates of Park Avenue: A Memoir -- Wednesday Martin -- $15.60
6. In the Unlikely Event -- Judy Blume -- $16.77
7. Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector’s -- David S. J. Hodgson -- $24.94
8. Radiant Angel (A John Corey Novel) -- Nelson DeMille -- $16.80
9. Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Que -- Ashlee Vance -- $21.03
10. Adios, America -- Ann Coulter -- $17.95
11. Seveneves: A Novel -- Neal Stephenson -- $21.00
12. Luckiest Girl Alive: A Novel -- Jessica Knoll -- $15.00
13. Book of Proverbs Journal: One Cha -- Courtney Joseph -- $8.99
14. Isle of the Lost: A Descendants N -- Melissa de la Cruz -- $11.35
15. GRE® Premier 2016 with 6 Practice Tes -- Kaplan -- $26.35
16. Dork Diaries 9: Tales from a Not-So-D -- Rachel Renée Russell -- $10.28
17. It’s a Long Story: My Life -- Willie Nelson -- $19.47
18. In Real Life: My Journey to a Pixelat -- Joey Graceffa -- $9.91
19. Better Man Project: 2,476 tips an -- Bill Phillips -- $18.38
20. Making the Case: How to Be Your Own B -- Kimberly Guilfoyle -- $16.19
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 42 ms