|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|288214 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble -- Abe Books
|Dewey Subject Code:||N/A|
Sub-Title: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History
New York Times Best Seller in Hardback - Non-Fiction
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER (No Source )“In the community of elite warriors, one man has risen above our ranks and distinguished himself as unique. Chris Kyle is that man. A master sniper, Chris has done and seen things that will be talked about for generations to come.” (MARCUS ...
|On Line -- Click to download|
Free version not available yet —
This is a new book, just released. It is available in printed form but not yet put on line.
We have no way of telling if or when it might become available but are listing
it as part of our tracking best sellers and remaindered books.
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Non-Fiction
This list was prepared on 7/22/14 at 00:35:35
1. Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. the Obamas -- Edward Klein -- was:
2. Hard Choices -- Hillary Rodham Clinton -- was:
3. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption -- Laura Hillenbrand -- was:
4. One Nation: What We Can All Do to Save America’s Future -- Ben Carson M. D. -- was:
5. Capital in the Twenty-First Century -- Thomas Piketty -- was:
6. Think Like a Freak: The Authors of Freakonomics Offer to Retrain Your Brain -- Steven D. Levitt -- was:
7. Diary of a Mad Diva -- Joan Rivers -- was:
8. I Am Malala -- Malala Yousafzai -- was:
9. Flash Boys -- Michael Lewis -- was:
10. David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants -- Malcolm Gladwell -- was:
11. Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead -- Sheryl Sandberg -- was:
12. Romanov Sisters: The Lost Lives of the Daughters of Nicholas and Alexandra -- Helen Rappaport -- was:
13. Closer -- Mariano Rivera -- was:
14. How Not to Be Wrong: The Power of Mathematical Thinking -- Jordan Ellenberg -- was:
15. Killing Jesus -- Martin Dugard -- was:
16. Carsick: John Waters Hitchhikes Across America -- John Waters -- was:
17. Things That Matter: Three Decades of Passions, Pastimes and Politics -- Charles Krauthammer -- was:
18. Special Heart: A Journey of Faith, Hope, Courage and Love -- Bret Baier -- was:
19. America: Imagine a World without Her -- Dinesh D’Souza -- was:
20. Haatchi & Little B: The Inspiring True Story of One Boy and His Dog -- Wendy Holden -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 7/28/14 at 01:20:37
1. Spy Among Friends: Kim Philby and t -- Ben Macintyre -- $16.20
2. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Sur -- Laura Hillenbrand -- $9.82
3. Four: A Divergent Collection (Diverge -- Veronica Roth -- $10.59
4. Business Adventures: Twelve Classic T -- John Brooks -- $10.34
5. Book of Life: A Novel (All Souls -- Deborah E. Harkness -- $17.26
6. Heroes of Olympus Book Five: The -- Rick Riordan -- $11.34
7. Walking Dead Volume 21: All Out W -- Robert Kirkman -- $9.01
8. Heist: A Novel (Gabriel Allon) -- Daniel Silva -- $16.79
9. Player’s Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons) -- Wizards RPG Team -- $29.97
10. 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse: Lose U -- J. J. Smith -- $14.39
11. Act of War: A Thriller -- Brad Thor -- $16.77
12. Gray Mountain: A Novel -- John Grisham -- $17.36
13. Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set: Fanta -- Wizards RPG Team -- $12.65
14. Good Girl (English Edition) -- Mary Kubica -- $20.57
15. Seconds: A Graphic Novel -- Bryan Lee O’Malley -- $15.00
16. Big Little Lies -- Liane Moriarty -- $16.15
17. Mockingbird Next Door: Life with -- Marja Mills -- $16.77
18. Edge of Eternity: Book Three of The C -- Ken Follett -- $21.58
19. Wayfaring Stranger: A Novel -- James Lee Burke -- $16.79
20. Old Farmer’s Almanac Comfort Food -- Ken Haedrich -- $12.62
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 41 ms