|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|340723 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
Fear to Tread (Horus Heresy)
|Dewey Subject Codes:||813||F||Fiction|
New York Times Best Seller in PaperBack - Fiction
There is war on Signus Prime; Horus sends the Blood Angels to the Signus system, where an army of Khornate daemons waits for them. The Warmaster’s plan is to use the flaw in the Blood Angels’ gene-seed – which will later be known as the Red Thirst – to turn ...
|On Line -- Click to download|
Free version not available yet —
This is a new book, just released. It is available in printed form but not yet put on line.
We have no way of telling if or when it might become available but are listing
it as part of our tracking best sellers and remaindered books.
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
PaperBack - Fiction
This list was prepared on 11/3/15 at 01:25:23
1. Deadline: A Virgil Flowers Novel -- John Sandford -- was:
1. Gray Mountain: A Novel -- John Grisham -- was:
1. Cold Cold Heart -- Tami Hoag -- was:
1. Hope to Die (Alex Cross) -- James Patterson -- was:
1. Mr. Miracle: A Christmas Novel -- Debbie Macomber -- was:
1. Escape (John Puller Series) -- David Baldacci -- was:
1. Trading Christmas: The Forgetful Bride -- Debbie Macomber -- was:
1. Willow Brook Road (A Chesapeake Shores Novel) -- Sherryl Woods -- was:
1. Double Down (The Men Of The Sisterhood) -- Fern Michaels -- was:
1. Cinderella Murder: An Under Suspicion Novel -- Mary Higgins Clark -- was:
1. Job: A Fox and O’Hare Novel -- Janet Evanovich -- was:
1. Evergreen Springs (Haven Point) -- RaeAnne Thayne -- was:
1. Down the Rabbit Hole -- J. D. Robb -- was:
1. Hidden (Krewe of Hunters) -- Heather Graham -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 10/25/16 at 01:04:38
1. Magnolia Story -- Mark Dagostino -- $15.87
2. Double Down (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #11) -- Jeff Kinney -- $7.92
3. Cooking for Jeffrey: A Barefoot Conte -- Ina Garten -- $21.00
4. Whistler -- John Grisham -- $17.37
5. Appetites: A Cookbook -- Anthony Bourdain -- $22.50
6. Skinnytaste Fast and Slow: Knockout Q -- Gina Homolka -- $18.00
7. Born to Run -- Bruce Springsteen -- $19.50
8. Gravity Falls: Journal 3 Special Edition -- Alex Hirsch -- $150.00
9. Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, -- Rick Riordan -- $11.35
10. Broken Way: A Daring Path into th -- Ann Voskamp -- $14.33
11. 100 Days of Real Food: Fast & Fabulou -- Lisa Leake -- $16.48
12. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secre -- J. K. Rowling -- $23.99
13. Small Great Things: A Novel -- Jodi Picoult -- $17.38
14. Shaken: Discovering Your True Identit -- A. J. Gregory -- $18.75
15. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Th -- J. K. Rowling -- $14.99
16. Two by Two -- Nicholas Sparks -- $16.20
17. Upstream: Selected Essays -- Mary Oliver -- $15.73
18. Gunslinger: The Remarkable, Improbabl -- Jeff Pearlman -- $17.50
19. Night School -- Lee Child -- $16.11
20. Air Fry Everything: Foolproof Recipes -- Meredith Laurence -- $13.72
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 46 ms