|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|324799 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble -- Abe Books
Teach Your Children Well: Parenting for Authentic Success
|Dewey Subject Code:||N/A|
New York Times Best Seller in Hardback - Advice
“Levine really comes into her own . . . when she moves beyond child development to concentrate instead on parent development, exploring why we do the misguided things we do, and asking how we must (as we must) change ourselves and behave differently.” (Judith Warner, New York Times Book ...
|On Line -- Click to download|
Free version not available yet —
This is a new book, just released. It is available in printed form but not yet put on line.
We have no way of telling if or when it might become available but are listing
it as part of our tracking best sellers and remaindered books.
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
PaperBack - Non-Fiction
This list was prepared on 11/18/14 at 02:09:10
1. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption -- Laura Hillenbrand -- was:
2. Boys in the Boat -- Daniel James Brown -- was:
3. George Washington’s Secret Six -- Brian Kilmeade -- was:
4. Rise of ISIS: A Threat We Can’t Ignore -- Jay Sekulow -- was:
5. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail -- Cheryl Strayed -- was:
6. Hot Zone: The Terrifying True Story of the Origins of the Ebola Virus -- Richard Preston -- was:
7. Map of Heaven -- Ptolemy Tompkins -- was:
8. Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business -- Charles Duhigg -- was:
9. This Is the Story of a Happy Marriage -- Ann Patchett -- was:
10. Outliers: The Story of Success -- Malcolm Gladwell -- was:
11. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking -- Susan Cain -- was:
12. American Sniper -- Jim DeFelice -- was:
13. Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon’s Journey into the Afterlife -- Eben Alexander III M. D. -- was:
14. Heart of Everything That Is -- Bob Drury -- was:
15. Thinking, Fast and Slow -- Daniel Kahneman -- was:
16. Heaven is for Real -- Lynn Vincent -- was:
17. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) -- Mindy Kaling -- was:
18. Ebola: The Natural and Human History of a Deadly Virus -- David Quammen -- was:
19. Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness -- Susannah Cahalan -- was:
20. Lone Survivor -- Marcus Luttrell -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 11/20/14 at 01:04:35
1. MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps -- Null -- $20.52
2. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul -- Null -- $7.86
3. 41: A Portrait of My Father -- Null -- $16.13
4. Minecraft: The Complete Handbook Coll -- Null -- $19.18
5. Make It Ahead: A Barefoot Contessa Co -- Null -- $21.00
6. Yoda: The Story of a Cat and His Kittens -- Null -- $11.04
7. Rush Revere and the American Revoluti -- Null -- $11.99
8. Revival: A Novel -- Null -- $17.04
9. Yes Please -- Null -- $17.39
10. Captivated By You (A Crossfire Novel) -- Null -- $9.60
11. Gray Mountain: A Novel -- Null -- $17.37
12. Escape (John Puller Series) -- Null -- $14.00
13. Andy Cohen Diaries: A Deep Look a -- Null -- $15.60
14. World of Ice & Fire: The Untold H -- Null -- $29.98
15. You Can’t Make This Up: Miracles, Mem -- Null -- $17.39
16. Dreamers and Deceivers: True Stories -- Null -- $16.20
17. Waiting Is Not Easy! (An Elephant and -- Null -- $7.64
18. Burning Room (A Harry Bosch Novel) -- Null -- $16.80
19. Pioneer Girl: The Annotated Autobiogr -- Null -- $25.41
20. Mistletoe Promise -- Null -- $11.99
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 38 ms