|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|340368 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
Atlantis Complex (Artemis Fowl, Book 7)
|Dewey Subject Code:||NULL|
No Description available, if you could write one, we'd use it.
Send it to us using the form below.
|On Line -- Click to download|
Free version not available yet —
This is a new book, just released. It is available in printed form but not yet put on line.
We have no way of telling if or when it might become available but are listing
it as part of our tracking best sellers and remaindered books.
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Advice
This list was prepared on 11/3/15 at 00:58:56
1. Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese -- Marie Kondo -- was:
1. Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear -- Elizabeth Gilbert -- was:
1. Do Unto Animals: A Friendly Guide to How Animals -- Tracey Stewart -- was:
1. Rising Strong -- Brené Brown -- was:
1. Power of I Am: Two Words That Will Change Your -- Joel Osteen -- was:
1. Wake Up Happy: The Dream Big, Win Big Guide to -- Michael Strahan -- was:
1. Agents of Babylon: What the Prophecies of Daniel -- David Jeremiah -- was:
1. 20/20 Diet: Turn Your Weight Loss Vision Into -- Phil McGraw -- was:
1. 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts -- Gary D Chapman -- was:
1. Good Profit: How Creating Value for Others Built -- Charles G. Koch -- was:
1. Food Lab: Better Home Cooking Through Science -- J. Kenji López-Alt -- was:
1. Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think -- Brene Brown -- was:
1. What to Expect When You’re Expecting, 4th Edition -- Heidi Murkoff -- was:
1. NOPI: The Cookbook -- Yotam Ottolenghi -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 5/3/16 at 01:04:58
1. Trials of Apollo Book One The Hid -- Rick Riordan -- $11.99
2. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - P -- J. K. Rowling -- $17.99
3. Rainbow Comes and Goes: A Mother -- Gloria Vanderbilt -- $16.79
4. Release Your Anger: Midnight Edition: -- James Alexander -- $7.49
5. Crown (The Selection) -- Kiera Cass -- $11.99
6. More of Less: Finding the Life Yo -- Joshua Becker -- $10.47
7. Bare Bones: I’m Not Lonely If You’re -- BobBones -- $16.19
8. Becoming Grandma: The Joys and Scienc -- Lesley Stahl -- $16.20
9. Hamilton: The Revolution -- Lin-Manuel Miranda -- $24.00
10. 15th Affair (Women’s Murder Club) -- James Patterson -- $17.97
11. Grit: The Power of Passion and Persev -- Angela Duckworth -- $16.80
12. Rage for Order: The Middle East in -- Robert F. Worth -- $15.18
13. It’s All Easy: Delicious Weekday Reci -- Gwyneth Paltrow -- $19.88
14. Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of -- Phil Knight -- $17.40
15. Last Mile (Amos Decker series) -- David Baldacci -- $17.40
16. Eligible: A modern retelling of Pride -- Curtis Sittenfeld -- $15.60
17. Hungry Girl Clean & Hungry: Easy All- -- Lisa Lillien -- $11.99
18. Digging Up Mother: A Love Story -- Doug Stanhope -- $15.46
19. Bloodline (Star Wars) -- Claudia Gray -- $16.84
20. Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of -- Sarah J. Maas -- $12.19
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 33 ms