|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|339589 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
Only Time Will Tell (The Clifton Chronicles)
|Dewey Subject Code:||NULL|
No Description available, if you could write one, we'd use it.
Send it to us using the form below.
|On Line -- Click to download|
Free version not available yet —
This is a new book, just released. It is available in printed form but not yet put on line.
We have no way of telling if or when it might become available but are listing
it as part of our tracking best sellers and remaindered books.
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
PaperBack - Advice
This list was prepared on 6/9/15 at 01:22:30
1. ObamaCare Survival Guide -- Nick Tate -- was:
2. 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts -- Gary D Chapman -- N/A
3. Beauty Detox Foods -- Kimberly Snyder -- was:
4. What to Expect When You’re Expecting, 4th Edition -- Heidi Murkoff -- was:
5. Gifts of Imperfection -- Brené Brown -- was:
6. Forks Over Knives - The Cookbook -- Del Sroufe -- was:
7. Eat to Live -- Joel Fuhrman -- was:
8. Honest Life: Living Naturally and True to You -- Jessica Alba -- was:
9. Clean -- Expanded Edition -- Alejandro Junger -- was:
10. Happiness Project -- Gretchen Rubin -- was:
11. Practical Paleo -- Diane Sanfilippo BS NC -- was:
12. Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself -- Michael A. Singer -- was:
13. To Heaven and Back -- Mary C. Neal -- was:
14. Outsource Smart -- Daven Michaels -- was:
15. From Mama’s Table to Mine -- BobDeen -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 7/30/15 at 01:13:59
1. What Pet Should I Get? (Classic Seuss) -- Dr. Seuss -- $10.09
2. Go Set a Watchman: A Novel -- Harper Lee -- $16.07
3. Fallout 4 Vault Dweller’s Survival Gu -- Prima Games -- $24.11
4. Between the World and Me -- Ta-Nehisi Coates -- $14.40
5. Plunder and Deceit -- Mark R. Levin -- $16.20
6. Creative Haven Owls Coloring Book (Cr -- Marjorie Sarnat -- $4.55
7. Micronutrient Miracle: The 28-Day -- Mira Calton -- $15.14
8. Selp-Helf -- Miranda Sings -- $14.38
9. Art of Fallout 4 -- Bethesda Softworks -- $25.96
10. For the Love: Fighting for Grace in a -- Jen Hatmaker -- $11.49
11. Circling the Sun: A Novel -- Paula McLain -- $16.70
12. Light in the Darkness: The Teaching o -- Jonathan Morris -- $15.26
13. Rediscover Jesus -- Matthew Kelly -- $19.62
14. Lost Ocean: An Inky Adventure and Col -- Johanna Basford -- $11.58
15. Time for Truth: Reigniting the Prom -- Ted Cruz -- $16.79
16. Go Set a Watchman LP: A Novel -- Harper Lee -- $16.79
17. English Spy -- Daniel Silva -- $14.83
18. Land of Stories: Beyond the Kingdoms -- Chris Colfer -- $11.70
19. Barbarian Days: A Surfing Life -- William Finnegan -- $14.11
20. Spoonflower Handbook: A DIY Guide -- Stephen Fraser -- $14.10
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 46 ms