|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|232372 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble -- Abe Books
Only Time Will Tell (The Clifton Chronicles)
|Dewey Subject Code:||NULL|
No Description available, if you could write one, we'd use it.
Send it to us using the form below.
|On Line -- Click to download|
Free version not available yet —
This is a new book, just released. It is available in printed form but not yet put on line.
We have no way of telling if or when it might become available but are listing
it as part of our tracking best sellers and remaindered books.
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
PaperBack - Non-Fiction
This list was prepared on 3/11/14 at 00:56:05
1. Monuments Men -- Bret Witter -- was:
2. Lone Survivor -- Marcus Luttrell -- was:
3. Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon’s Journey into the Afterlife -- Eben Alexander III M. D. -- was:
4. Heaven is for Real -- Lynn Vincent -- was:
5. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail (Vintage) -- Cheryl Strayed -- was:
6. Outliers: The Story of Success -- Malcolm Gladwell -- was:
7. Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business -- Charles Duhigg -- was:
8. Orange Is the New Black: My Year in a Women’s Prison -- Piper Kerman -- was:
9. Wolf of Wall Street (Movie Tie-in Edition) -- Jordan Belfort -- was:
10. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking -- Susan Cain -- was:
11. Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness -- Susannah Cahalan -- was:
12. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) -- Mindy Kaling -- was:
13. How Children Succeed: Grit, Curiosity, and the Hidden Power of Character -- Paul Tough -- was:
14. New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness -- Michelle Alexander -- was:
15. Thinking, Fast and Slow -- Daniel Kahneman -- was:
16. Glass Castle: A Memoir -- Jeannette Walls -- was:
17. Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks -- Rebecca Skloot -- was:
18. Philomena: A Mother, Her Son, and a Fifty-Year Search (Movie Tie-in) -- Martin Sixsmith -- was:
19. American Sniper LP -- Jim DeFelice -- was:
20. Bossypants -- Tina Fey -- $15.99
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 3/13/14 at 01:23:14
1. Rush Revere and the First Patriots: T -- Rush Limbaugh -- $12.64
2. What If?: Serious Scientific Answers -- Randall Munroe -- $17.04
3. 10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in -- Dan Harris -- $16.34
4. Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox -- Mark Hyman M. D. -- $18.19
5. Dark Souls II Collector’s Edition Str -- Future Press -- $20.99
6. Overwhelmed: Work, Love, and Play Whe -- Brigid Schulte -- $19.09
7. Uganda Be Kidding Me -- Chelsea Handler -- $15.87
8. Rush Revere and the First Patriots: T -- Rush Limbaugh -- $11.69
9. Walking Dead Volume 20: All Out W -- Robert Kirkman -- $11.75
10. Being a Teen: Everything Teen Girls & -- Jane Fonda -- $11.23
11. Story of the Jews, The: Finding the -- Simon Schama -- $25.29
12. Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hun -- Suzanne Collins -- $8.21
13. Words of Radiance (The Stormlight Arc -- Brandon Sanderson -- $17.66
14. Shadow Spell: Book Two of The Cousins -- Nora Roberts -- $9.98
15. Oh She Glows Cookbook: Over 100 V -- Angela Liddon -- $16.50
16. Minecraft: Redstone Handbook: An Offi -- Scholastic -- $6.04
17. Final Fantasy X-X2 HD Remaster Offici -- BradyGames -- $14.99
18. Hard Thing About Hard Things: Bui -- Ben Horowitz -- $17.99
19. Jo Frost’s Toddler Rules: Your 5-Step -- Jo Frost -- $10.40
20. Success Through Stillness: Meditation -- Russell Simmons -- $12.00
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 8 ms