|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|339005 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
Charge: Activating the 10 Human Drives That Make You Feel Alive
|Dewey Subject Code:||N/A|
New York Times Best Seller in Hardback - Advice
“There hasn't been a game-changing book on personal development in a long time. The wait is over. The Charge confronts our very notions of what drives us as humans, and after reading this book you’ll find a new internal charge that’s stronger and more energized than you ever imagined ...
|On Line -- Click to download|
Free version not available yet —
This is a new book, just released. It is available in printed form but not yet put on line.
We have no way of telling if or when it might become available but are listing
it as part of our tracking best sellers and remaindered books.
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Fiction
This list was prepared on 3/24/15 at 01:30:22
1. Girl on the Train: A Novel -- Paula Hawkins -- was:
2. All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel -- Anthony Doerr -- was:
3. Mightier than the Sword (The Clifton Chronicles) -- Jeffrey Archer -- was:
4. Prodigal Son: A Novel -- Danielle Steel -- was:
5. Spool of Blue Thread: A novel -- Anne Tyler -- was:
6. Nightingale -- Kristin Hannah -- was:
7. Whites: A Novel -- Harry Brandt -- was:
8. Gray Mountain: A Novel -- John Grisham -- was:
9. Trigger Warning: Short Fictions and Disturbances -- Neil Gaiman -- was:
10. Obsession in Death -- J. D. Robb -- was:
11. Private Vegas -- James Patterson -- was:
12. Accidental Empress: A Novel -- Allison Pataki -- was:
13. Double Fudge Brownie Murder (A Hannah Swensen Mystery) -- Joanne Fluke -- was:
14. Boston Girl: A Novel -- Anita Diamant -- was:
15. Hush Hush: A Tess Monaghan Novel -- Laura Lippman -- was:
16. Motive: An Alex Delaware Novel -- Jonathan Kellerman -- was:
17. Twelve Days (A John Wells Novel) -- Alex Berenson -- was:
18. Big Little Lies -- Liane Moriarty -- was:
19. Invention of Wings -- Sue Monk Kidd -- was:
20. Crash & Burn -- Lisa Gardner -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 3/29/15 at 01:24:24
1. Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the L -- Erik Larson -- $17.12
2. Go Set a Watchman: A Novel -- Harper Lee -- $16.20
3. Bloodborne Collector’s Edition Strate -- Future Press -- $24.49
4. Becoming Steve Jobs: The Evolution of -- Rick Tetzeli -- $18.00
5. Rad American Women A-Z: Rebels, Trail -- Kate Schatz -- $9.64
6. Finders Keepers: A Novel -- Stephen King -- $21.78
7. Stranger -- Harlan Coben -- $16.18
8. Better Than Before: Mastering the Hab -- Gretchen Rubin -- $15.60
9. Work in Progress: A Memoir -- Connor Franta -- $10.34
10. Eat. Nourish. Glow.: 10 easy steps fo -- Amelia Freer -- $15.64
11. Complete Vegetarian Cookbook -- Editors a. A. T. Kitchen -- $19.22
12. Hormone Reset Diet: Heal Your Met -- Sara Gottfried -- $17.32
13. is for Hawk -- Helen Macdonald -- $15.60
14. Cassey Ho’s Hot Body Year-Round: The -- Cassey Ho -- $11.59
15. Where You Go Is Not Who You’ll Be: An -- Frank Bruni -- $17.14
16. Frozen Fever: Anna’s Birthday Surpris -- Jessica Julius -- $4.99
17. Buried Giant: A novel -- Kazuo Ishiguro -- $16.17
18. Heretic: Why Islam Needs a Reformatio -- Ayaan Hirsi Ali -- $17.48
19. I Hate Myselfie: A Collection of Essa -- Shane Dawson -- $9.60
20. Creative Haven Creative Cats Coloring -- Marjorie Sarnat -- $5.99
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 31 ms