|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|339504 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
I Am A Pole (And So Can You!)
|Dewey Subject Code:||N/A|
New York Times Best Seller in Hardback - Advice
"The sad thing is, I like it" - Maurice Sendak"The perfect gift to give a child or grandchild for their high school or college graduation.Also Father's Day.Also, other times." - Stephen Colbert...
|On Line -- Click to download|
Free version not available yet —
This is a new book, just released. It is available in printed form but not yet put on line.
We have no way of telling if or when it might become available but are listing
it as part of our tracking best sellers and remaindered books.
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Advice
This list was prepared on 7/7/15 at 00:42:55
1. Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and -- Melissa Hartwig -- was:
1. Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You -- Thug Kitchen -- was:
1. 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse -- JJ Smith -- was:
1. 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts -- Gary D Chapman -- was:
1. Get What’s Yours: The Secrets to Maxing Out Your -- Laurence J. Kotlikoff -- was:
1. What to Expect When You’re Expecting, 4th Edition -- Heidi Murkoff -- was:
1. Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think -- Brene Brown -- was:
1. Triggers: Creating Behavior That Lasts--Becoming -- Marshall Goldsmith -- was:
1. Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose -- Haylie Pomroy -- was:
1. Brain Maker: The Power of Gut Microbes to Heal and -- David Perlmutter -- was:
1. Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat -- David Perlmutter -- was:
1. Franklin Barbecue: A Meat-Smoking Manifesto -- Aaron Franklin -- was:
1. It Starts With Food: Discover the Whole30 and -- Dallas Hartwig -- was:
1. Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable -- Brene Brown -- was:
1. 22-Day Revolution: The Plant-Based Program That -- Marco Borges -- was:
1. MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial -- Tony Robbins -- was:
1. Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a -- General Stanley McChrystal -- was:
1. Darth Vader and Son -- Jeffrey Brown -- was:
1. Five Love Languages, Small Group Study Edition -- Dr. Gary Chapman -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 7/7/15 at 01:13:11
1. Go Set a Watchman: A Novel -- Harper Lee -- $14.18
2. Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by -- E. L. James -- $9.89
3. Humans of New York: Stories -- Brandon Stanton -- $15.70
4. Down the Rabbit Hole: Curious Adventu -- Holly Madison -- $15.59
5. Modern Romance -- Eric Klinenberg -- $17.42
6. English Spy -- Daniel Silva -- $14.83
7. Land of Stories: Beyond the Kingdoms -- Chris Colfer -- $13.47
8. Billion Dollar Spy: A True Story -- David E. Hoffman -- $17.37
9. How to Raise an Adult: Break Free of -- Julie Lythcott-Haims -- $16.20
10. Your Baby’s First Word Will Be DADA -- Jimmy Fallon -- $5.37
11. Armada: A Novel -- Ernest Cline -- $15.60
12. Creative Haven Owls Coloring Book (Cr -- Marjorie Sarnat -- $4.82
13. Official SAT Study Guide (2016 Editio -- The College Board -- $16.80
14. Code of Conduct: A Thriller (The Scot -- Brad Thor -- $16.83
15. Plunder and Deceit -- Mark R. Levin -- $18.10
16. Splendid Cities: Color Your Way to Calm -- Rosie Goodwin -- $8.38
17. Ally: My Journey Across the American- -- Michael B. Oren -- $15.71
18. Unfair: The New Science of Criminal I -- Adam Benforado -- $13.62
19. Sick in the Head: Conversations About -- Judd Apatow -- $16.20
20. Selp-Helf -- Miranda Sings -- $14.10
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 39 ms