|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|339723 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
I Am A Pole (And So Can You!)
|Dewey Subject Code:||N/A|
New York Times Best Seller in Hardback - Advice
"The sad thing is, I like it" - Maurice Sendak"The perfect gift to give a child or grandchild for their high school or college graduation.Also Father's Day.Also, other times." - Stephen Colbert...
|On Line -- Click to download|
Free version not available yet —
This is a new book, just released. It is available in printed form but not yet put on line.
We have no way of telling if or when it might become available but are listing
it as part of our tracking best sellers and remaindered books.
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Advice
This list was prepared on 9/1/15 at 00:24:45
1. For the Love: Fighting for Grace in a World of -- Jen Hatmaker -- was:
1. 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts -- Gary D Chapman -- was:
1. Selp-Helf -- Miranda Sings -- was:
1. Destiny: Step into Your Purpose -- T. D. Jakes -- was:
1. Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and -- Melissa Hartwig -- was:
1. Brain Maker: The Power of Gut Microbes to Heal and -- David Perlmutter -- was:
1. What to Expect When You’re Expecting, 4th Edition -- Heidi Murkoff -- was:
1. Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think -- Brene Brown -- was:
1. Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You -- Thug Kitchen -- was:
1. Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose -- Haylie Pomroy -- was:
1. You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your -- Jen Sincero -- was:
1. Get What’s Yours: The Secrets to Maxing Out Your -- Laurence J. Kotlikoff -- was:
1. MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial -- Tony Robbins -- was:
1. 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse -- JJ Smith -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 9/1/15 at 01:17:02
1. Rising Strong -- Brené Brown -- $15.88
2. Girl in the Spider’s Web: A Lisbe -- David Lagercrantz -- $16.00
3. For the Love: Fighting for Grace in a -- Jen Hatmaker -- $12.90
4. Purity: A Novel -- Jonathan Franzen -- $14.95
5. Day the Crayons Came Home -- Drew Daywalt -- $11.67
6. Exceptional: Why the World Needs a Po -- Dick Cheney -- $14.67
7. It IS About Islam: Exposing the Truth -- Glenn Beck -- $8.81
8. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Old School -- Jeff Kinney -- $7.92
9. Plunder and Deceit -- Mark R. Levin -- $16.20
10. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain: -- Piggyback -- $21.48
11. Make Me: A Jack Reacher Novel -- Lee Child -- $16.27
12. Fervent: A Woman’s Battle Plan to Ser -- Priscilla Shirer -- $10.05
13. X (A Kinsey Millhone Novel) -- Sue Grafton -- $17.37
14. Queen of Shadows: Throne of Glass 4 -- Sarah J. Maas -- $11.71
15. Aftermath: Star Wars: Journey to Star -- Chuck Wendig -- $16.80
16. i>clicker+ Remote (with 6 month REEF -- iclicker -- $45.74
17. i>clicker 2 Remote (with 6 month REEF -- iclicker -- $60.99
18. Battle Plan for Prayer: From Basi -- Stephen Kendrick -- $9.85
19. Endzone: The Rise, Fall, and Return o -- John U. Bacon -- $15.70
20. Girl Waits with Gun -- Amy Stewart -- $14.14
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 51 ms