|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|333250 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
I Am A Pole (And So Can You!)
|Dewey Subject Code:||N/A|
New York Times Best Seller in Hardback - Advice
"The sad thing is, I like it" - Maurice Sendak"The perfect gift to give a child or grandchild for their high school or college graduation.Also Father's Day.Also, other times." - Stephen Colbert...
|On Line -- Click to download|
Free version not available yet —
This is a new book, just released. It is available in printed form but not yet put on line.
We have no way of telling if or when it might become available but are listing
it as part of our tracking best sellers and remaindered books.
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Fiction
This list was prepared on 12/16/14 at 01:22:59
1. Hope to Die (Alex Cross) -- James Patterson -- was:
2. Gray Mountain: A Novel -- John Grisham -- was:
3. Escape (John Puller Series) -- David Baldacci -- was:
4. Revival: A Novel -- Stephen King -- was:
5. Tom Clancy Full Force and Effect (A Jack Ryan Novel) -- Mark Greaney -- was:
6. All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel -- Anthony Doerr -- was:
7. Burning Room (A Harry Bosch Novel) -- Michael Connelly -- was:
8. Leaving Time: A Novel -- Jodi Picoult -- was:
9. Flesh and Blood: A Scarpetta Novel -- Patricia Cornwell -- was:
10. Edge of Eternity: Book Three of The Century Trilogy -- Ken Follett -- was:
11. Prince Lestat: The Vampire Chronicles -- Anne Rice -- was:
12. Mistletoe Promise -- Richard Paul Evans -- was:
13. Cinderella Murder: An Under Suspicion Novel -- Mary Higgins Clark -- was:
14. Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good: The New Mitford Novel (A Mitford Novel) -- Jan Karon -- was:
15. Blue Labyrinth -- Douglas Preston -- was:
16. Goldfinch -- Donna Tartt -- was:
17. Everything I Never Told You: A Novel -- Celeste Ng -- was:
18. Redeployment -- Phil Klay -- was:
19. Lila: A Novel -- Marilynne Robinson -- was:
20. Slow Regard of Silent Things -- Patrick Rothfuss -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 12/20/14 at 01:24:23
1. Hope to Die (Alex Cross) -- James Patterson -- $14.50
2. Dungeon Master’s Guide (D&D Core Rule -- Wizards RPG Team -- $29.97
3. House of Robots -- James Patterson -- $6.00
4. World Almanac and Book of Facts 2015 -- Sarah Janssen -- $8.53
5. Tom Clancy Full Force and Effect (A J -- Mark Greaney -- $20.23
6. Pioneer Girl: The Annotated Autobiogr -- Laura Ingalls Wilder -- $28.22
7. Sons of Anarchy: The Official Collect -- Tara Bennett -- $17.97
8. 20/20 Diet: Turn Your Weight Loss -- Phil McGraw -- $15.60
9. Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sa -- Pokemon Company International -- $16.52
10. Boston Girl: A Novel -- Anita Diamant -- $15.60
11. Bulletproof Diet: Lose up to a Po -- Dave Asprey -- $18.38
12. Strange Library -- Haruki Murakami -- $11.45
13. Moriarty -- Anthony Horowitz -- $17.02
14. First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2015 ( -- Vikas Bhushan -- $47.50
15. American Sniper [Movie Tie-in Edition -- Jim DeFelice -- $12.79
16. Saga Volume 4 -- Brian K. Vaughan -- $12.43
17. Storied Life of A. J. Fikry: A Novel -- Gabrielle Zevin -- $9.45
18. Girl Online: The First Novel by Zoella -- Zoella),Zoe Sugg (aka -- $12.16
19. Pogue’s Basics: Essential Tips and Sh -- David Pogue -- $17.99
20. Keeper: A Life of Saving Goals an -- Tim Howard -- $17.76
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 49 ms