|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|339465 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
Canning for a New Generation: Bold, Fresh Flavors for the Modern Pantry
|Dewey Subject Code:||NULL|
No Description available, if you could write one, we'd use it.
Send it to us using the form below.
|On Line -- Click to download|
Free version not available yet —
This is a new book, just released. It is available in printed form but not yet put on line.
We have no way of telling if or when it might become available but are listing
it as part of our tracking best sellers and remaindered books.
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Non-Fiction
This list was prepared on 6/23/15 at 10:47:07
1. Wright Brothers -- David McCullough -- was:
1. Primates of Park Avenue: A Memoir -- Wednesday Martin Ph.D. -- was:
1. Bill O’Reilly’s Legends and Lies: The Real West -- David Fisher -- was:
1. Road to Character -- David Brooks -- was:
1. Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania -- Erik Larson -- was:
1. the Good News Is...: Lessons and Advice from -- Dana Perino -- was:
1. Adios, America -- Ann Coulter -- was:
1. It’s a Long Story: My Life -- Willie Nelson -- was:
1. Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End -- Atul Gawande -- was:
1. Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a -- Ashlee Vance -- was:
1. Quartet: Orchestrating the Second American -- Joseph J. Ellis -- was:
1. Gumption: Relighting the Torch of Freedom with -- Nick Offerman -- was:
1. Happily Ali After: And Other Fairly True Tales -- Ali Wentworth -- was:
1. Lucky Life Interrupted: A Memoir of Hope -- Tom Brokaw -- was:
1. What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd -- Randall Munroe -- was:
1. Killing Patton: The Strange Death of World War II’s -- Bill O’Reilly -- was:
1. Hold Still: A Memoir with Photographs -- Sally Mann -- was:
1. Between You & Me: Confessions of a Comma Queen -- Mary Norris -- was:
1. Missoula: Rape and the Justice System in a College Town -- Jon Krakauer -- was:
1. Pioneer Girl: The Annotated Autobiography -- Laura Ingalls Wilder -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 6/29/15 at 01:14:20
1. Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by -- E. L. James -- $9.89
2. Go Set a Watchman: A Novel -- Harper Lee -- $14.56
3. Down the Rabbit Hole: Curious Adventu -- Holly Madison -- $15.99
4. English Spy -- Daniel Silva -- $14.83
5. Modern Romance -- Eric Klinenberg -- $17.37
6. Finders Keepers: A Novel -- Stephen King -- $17.00
7. Official SAT Study Guide (2016 Editio -- The College Board -- $17.00
8. Land of Stories: Beyond the Kingdoms -- Chris Colfer -- $10.80
9. Sick in the Head: Conversations About -- Judd Apatow -- $16.20
10. I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up fo -- Malala Yousafzai -- $8.00
11. In the Unlikely Event -- Judy Blume -- $16.03
12. Rumor: A Novel -- Elin Hilderbrand -- $16.80
13. Your Baby’s First Word Will Be DADA -- Jimmy Fallon -- $5.07
14. Your Baby’s First Word Will Be DADA -- Jimmy Fallon -- $10.19
15. Splendid Cities: Color Your Way to Calm -- Rosie Goodwin -- $9.16
16. Wings of Fire Book Seven: Winter Turning -- Tui T. Sutherland -- $9.65
17. Adios, America -- Ann Coulter -- $16.79
18. Creative Haven Owls Coloring Book (Cr -- Marjorie Sarnat -- $5.17
19. Ally: My Journey Across the American- -- Michael B. Oren -- $18.50
20. Dork Diaries 9: Tales from a Not-So-D -- Rachel Renée Russell -- $8.54
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 25 ms