|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|340361 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
Atlantis Complex (Artemis Fowl, Book 7)
|Dewey Subject Code:||NULL|
No Description available, if you could write one, we'd use it.
Send it to us using the form below.
|On Line -- Click to download|
Free version not available yet —
This is a new book, just released. It is available in printed form but not yet put on line.
We have no way of telling if or when it might become available but are listing
it as part of our tracking best sellers and remaindered books.
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Fiction
This list was prepared on 11/3/15 at 01:03:56
1. See Me -- Nicholas Sparks -- was:
1. Career of Evil (Cormoran Strike) -- Robert Galbraith -- was:
1. Welcome to Night Vale: A Novel -- Joseph Fink -- was:
1. Survivor (A Mitch Rapp Novel) -- Vince Flynn -- was:
1. Lake House: A Novel -- Kate Morton -- was:
1. Murder House -- James Patterson -- was:
1. All the Light We Cannot See -- Anthony Doerr -- was:
1. Girl in the Spider’s Web: A Lisbeth Salander -- David Lagercrantz -- was:
1. Knight of the Seven Kingdoms (A Song of Ice and Fire) -- George R. R. Martin -- was:
1. Go Set a Watchman: A Novel -- Harper Lee -- was:
1. Girl on the Train -- Paula Hawkins -- was:
1. City on Fire: A novel -- Garth Risk Hallberg -- was:
1. Make Me: A Jack Reacher Novel -- Lee Child -- was:
1. After You: A Novel -- Jojo Moyes -- was:
1. Nightingale -- Kristin Hannah -- was:
1. Come Rain or Come Shine (A Mitford Novel) -- Jan Karon -- was:
1. Explorers Guild: Volume One: A Passage to Shambhala -- Kevin Costner -- was:
1. Foreign Affairs (A Stone Barrington Novel) -- Stuart Woods -- was:
1. Fates and Furies: A Novel -- Lauren Groff -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 4/30/16 at 01:08:37
1. Release Your Anger: Midnight Edition: -- James Alexander -- $7.18
2. Rainbow Comes and Goes: A Mother -- Gloria Vanderbilt -- $16.79
3. Memos to Shitty People: A Delightful -- James Alexander -- $7.75
4. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - P -- J. K. Rowling -- $17.99
5. Trials of Apollo Book One The Hid -- Rick Riordan -- $11.99
6. Hamilton: The Revolution -- Lin-Manuel Miranda -- $24.00
7. Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of -- Phil Knight -- $17.40
8. Bare Bones: I’m Not Lonely If You’re -- BobBones -- $16.19
9. Only Investment Guide You’ll Ever -- Andrew Tobias -- $11.07
10. Connectography: Mapping the Future of -- Parag Khanna -- $19.41
11. Crown (The Selection) -- Kiera Cass -- $11.99
12. Lose Weight by Eating -- Audrey Johns -- $14.99
13. Hungry Girl Clean & Hungry: Easy All- -- Lisa Lillien -- $11.99
14. Extreme Prey -- John Sandford -- $17.40
15. It’s All Easy: Delicious Weekday Reci -- Gwyneth Paltrow -- $19.88
16. Bloodline (Star Wars) -- Claudia Gray -- $16.80
17. Changing Normal: How I Helped My Husb -- Marilu Henner -- $15.47
18. Ruthless: Scientology, My Son David M -- Ron Miscavige -- $16.19
19. TED Talks: The Official TED Guide to -- Chris Anderson -- $18.68
20. Parent Hacks: 134 Genius Shortcuts fo -- Asha Dornfest -- $7.80
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 56 ms