|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|339007 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
|Dewey Subject Code:||N/A|
Sub-Title: The Proven Path to Delighting Your Customers, Colleagues, and Everyone Else You Meet
New York Times Best Seller in PaperBack - Advice
"Ron Kaufman has pinpointed a massive wound in society, and offers a strategy on how to uplift the world around us. For mankind, it's transformational. For business, it's a clean and clear path to a sustainable competitive advantage. This book is long overdue, and will certainly create a legendary ...
|On Line -- Click to download|
Free version not available yet —
This is a new book, just released. It is available in printed form but not yet put on line.
We have no way of telling if or when it might become available but are listing
it as part of our tracking best sellers and remaindered books.
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Advice
This list was prepared on 3/24/15 at 01:25:23
1. Food Babe Way -- Vani Hari -- was:
2. MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom -- Tony Robbins -- was:
3. Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck -- Thug Kitchen -- was:
4. Opposite of Spoiled -- Ron Lieber -- was:
5. 20/20 Diet: Turn Your Weight Loss Vision Into Reality -- Dr. Phil McGraw -- was:
6. Bold: How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World -- Steven Kotler -- was:
7. Rich Bitch -- Nicole Lapin -- was:
8. It Starts with Food -- Melissa Hartwig -- N/A
9. Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up -- Marie Kondō -- was:
10. 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse: Lose Up to 15 Pounds in 10 Days! -- J. J. Smith -- was:
11. Performing Under Pressure -- Hendrie Weisinger -- was:
12. What to Expect When You’re Expecting, 4th Edition -- Heidi Murkoff -- was:
13. 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts -- Gary D Chapman -- was:
14. Effortless Healing -- Joseph Mercola -- was:
15. Scary Close: Dropping the Act and Finding True Intimacy -- Donald Miller -- was:
16. It Starts With Food -- Melissa Hartwig -- was:
17. Art of Having It All: A Woman’s Guide To Unlimited Abundance -- Christy Whitman -- was:
18. Goddesses Never Age -- Christiane Northrup -- was:
19. Gifts of Imperfection -- Brené Brown -- was:
20. Motivation Manifesto -- Brendon Burchard -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 3/30/15 at 01:23:06
1. Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the L -- Erik Larson -- $16.80
2. Go Set a Watchman: A Novel -- Harper Lee -- $16.20
3. Bloodborne Collector’s Edition Strate -- Future Press -- $24.49
4. Becoming Steve Jobs: The Evolution of -- Rick Tetzeli -- $18.00
5. In Defense of a Liberal Education -- Fareed Zakaria -- $17.96
6. Curious Mind: The Secret to a Bigge -- Brian Grazer -- $18.22
7. Rad American Women A-Z: Rebels, Trail -- Kate Schatz -- $11.19
8. Stranger -- Harlan Coben -- $16.18
9. Finders Keepers: A Novel -- Stephen King -- $18.00
10. Better Than Before: Mastering the Hab -- Gretchen Rubin -- $15.60
11. is for Hawk -- Helen Macdonald -- $15.60
12. Work in Progress: A Memoir -- Connor Franta -- $10.28
13. Heretic: Why Islam Needs a Reformatio -- Ayaan Hirsi Ali -- $16.79
14. Hormone Reset Diet: Heal Your Met -- Sara Gottfried -- $16.85
15. Eat. Nourish. Glow.: 10 easy steps fo -- Amelia Freer -- $15.63
16. Frozen Fever: Anna’s Birthday Surpris -- Jessica Julius -- $4.99
17. Complete Vegetarian Cookbook -- Editors a. A. T. Kitchen -- $19.60
18. Where You Go Is Not Who You’ll Be: An -- Frank Bruni -- $17.48
19. Buried Giant: A novel -- Kazuo Ishiguro -- $16.17
20. Creative Haven Creative Cats Coloring -- Marjorie Sarnat -- $5.99
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 51 ms