|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|298899 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble -- Abe Books
Can’t Wait Till Christmas
|Dewey Subject Code:||NULL|
No Description available, if you could write one, we'd use it.
Send it to us using the form below.
|On Line -- Click to download|
Free version not available yet —
This is a new book, just released. It is available in printed form but not yet put on line.
We have no way of telling if or when it might become available but are listing
it as part of our tracking best sellers and remaindered books.
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Advice
This list was prepared on 8/14/14 at 00:13:51
1. 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts -- Gary Chapman -- was:
2. 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse: Lose Up to 15 Pounds in 10 Days! -- J. J. Smith -- was:
3. Everything I Need To Know I Learned From a Little Golden Book (Little ... -- Diane Muldrow -- was:
4. Grain Brain -- David Perlmutter MD -- was:
5. #GIRLBOSS -- Sophia Amoruso -- was:
6. Millionaire Master Plan: Your Personalized Path to Financial Success -- Roger James Hamilton -- was:
7. Alliance: Managing Talent in the Networked Age -- Ben Casnocha -- was:
8. What to Expect When You’re Expecting, 4th Edition -- Heidi Murkoff -- was:
9. It Starts With Food -- Melissa Hartwig -- was:
10. Goodnight Darth Vader -- Jeffrey Brown -- was:
11. Wheat Belly -- William Davis -- was:
12. Gifts of Imperfection -- Brené Brown -- was:
13. Body Book -- Sandra Bark -- was:
14. Instinct: The Power to Unleash Your Inborn Drive -- T. D. Jakes -- was:
15. Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself -- Michael A. Singer -- was:
16. Daring Greatly -- Brené Brown -- was:
17. Hyperbole and a Half -- Allie Brosh -- was:
18. Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight -- Haylie Pomroy -- was:
19. Secret -- Rhonda Byrne -- was:
20. Paleo Kitchen: Finding Primal Joy in Modern Cooking -- George Bryant -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 8/19/14 at 01:02:38
1. Player’s Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons) -- Wizards RPG Team -- $29.97
2. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Sur -- Laura Hillenbrand -- $9.76
3. Organized Mind: Thinking Straight -- Daniel J. Levitin -- $16.77
4. Heroes of Olympus Book Five: The -- Rick Riordan -- $11.35
5. Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Year -- Haruki Murakami -- $15.57
6. Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods -- Rick Riordan -- $14.19
7. We Are Not Ourselves: A Novel -- Matthew Thomas -- $16.80
8. In the Kingdom of Ice: The Grand and -- Hampton Sides -- $17.37
9. Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions i -- Lysa TerKeurst -- $10.11
10. Big Little Lies -- Liane Moriarty -- $16.16
11. Killing Patton: The Strange Death of -- Martin Dugard -- $18.00
12. Adulterio: (Adultery--Spanish-languag -- Paulo Coelho -- $15.10
13. Personal (Jack Reacher) -- Lee Child -- $16.79
14. It Starts With Food: Discover the Who -- Melissa Hartwig -- $17.57
15. Edge of Eternity: Book Three of The C -- Ken Follett -- $21.59
16. Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Ca -- Penny De Los Santos -- $18.00
17. Bulletproof Diet: Lose Up to a Po -- Dave Asprey -- $19.88
18. Pioneer Girl: The Annotated Autobiogr -- Laura Ingalls Wilder -- $35.95
19. Minecraft: Combat Handbook: An Offici -- Scholastic -- $6.79
20. Gray Mountain: A Novel -- John Grisham -- $17.37
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 43 ms