|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|339154 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
Can’t Wait Till Christmas
|Dewey Subject Code:||NULL|
No Description available, if you could write one, we'd use it.
Send it to us using the form below.
|On Line -- Click to download|
Free version not available yet —
This is a new book, just released. It is available in printed form but not yet put on line.
We have no way of telling if or when it might become available but are listing
it as part of our tracking best sellers and remaindered books.
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Fiction
This list was prepared on 4/14/15 at 09:06:47
1. Girl on the Train -- Paula Hawkins -- was:
2. Shadows: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood -- J. R. Ward -- was:
3. Stranger -- Harlan Coben -- was:
4. All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel -- Anthony Doerr -- was:
5. Patriot Threat (Cotton Malone) -- Steve Berry -- was:
6. At the Water’s Edge: A Novel -- Sara Gruen -- was:
7. Spool of Blue Thread: A novel -- Anne Tyler -- was:
8. Nightingale -- Kristin Hannah -- was:
9. Buried Giant: A novel -- Kazuo Ishiguro -- was:
10. NYPD Red 3 -- James Patterson -- was:
11. Cuba Straits (A Doc Ford Novel) -- Randy Wayne White -- was:
12. Fifth Gospel: A Novel -- Ian Caldwell -- was:
13. Harder They Come: A Novel -- T. C. Boyle -- was:
14. Skull Throne: Book Four of The Demon Cycle -- Peter V. Brett -- was:
15. Endangered (A Joe Pickett Novel) -- C. J. Box -- was:
16. Assassin (An Isaac Bell Adventure) -- Clive Cussler -- was:
17. Last One Home: A Novel -- Debbie Macomber -- was:
18. Dangerous Place: A Maisie Dobbs Novel -- Jacqueline Winspear -- was:
19. Leaving Berlin: A Novel -- Joseph Kanon -- was:
20. World Gone By: A Novel (Joe Coughlin Series) -- Dennis Lehane -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 4/19/15 at 01:24:35
1. Road to Character -- David Brooks -- $15.96
2. Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Tota -- Melissa Hartwig -- $18.00
3. Go Set a Watchman: A Novel -- Harper Lee -- $15.39
4. Residence: Inside the Private Wor -- Kate Andersen Brower -- $16.90
5. Bill O’Reilly’s Legends and Lies: The -- Bill O’Reilly -- $19.20
6. Franklin Barbecue: A Meat-Smoking Man -- Aaron Franklin -- $19.06
7. Real-Life MBA: Your No-BS Guide t -- Jack Welch -- $17.99
8. Creative Haven Creative Cats Coloring -- Marjorie Sarnat -- $4.75
9. Eat. Nourish. Glow.: 10 easy steps fo -- Amelia Freer -- $18.88
10. Memory Man (Amos Decker series) -- David Baldacci -- $15.40
11. Between You & Me: Confessions of a Co -- Mary Norris -- $18.25
12. Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving -- Adult Coloring Book Artists -- $9.15
13. TOX-SICK: From Toxic to Not Sick -- Suzanne Somers -- $15.60
14. Curious Mind: The Secret to a Bigge -- Brian Grazer -- $15.59
15. Coloring Flower Mandalas: 30 Hand-dra -- Wendy Piersall -- $6.71
16. Sunset Western Garden Book of Easy-Ca -- The E. o. S. Magazine -- $16.45
17. Work in Progress: A Memoir -- Connor Franta -- $10.11
18. Liar -- Nora Roberts -- $16.77
19. Life Loves You: 7 Spiritual Practices -- Louise L. Hay -- $15.47
20. Blue Zones Solution: Eating and L -- Dan Buettner -- $16.17
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 73 ms