|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|340681 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man
|Dewey Subject Code:||N/A|
Sub-Title: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment
New York Times Best Seller in PaperBack - Advice
As a popular comedian, radio host and red-blooded male, Harvey doesn't have the bona fides typical to most women's relationship self-help, but he still manages a thorough, witty guide to the modern man. Harvey undertakes the tast because "Women are clueles...
|On Line -- Click to download|
Free version not available yet —
This is a new book, just released. It is available in printed form but not yet put on line.
We have no way of telling if or when it might become available but are listing
it as part of our tracking best sellers and remaindered books.
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
PaperBack - Fiction
This list was prepared on 11/3/15 at 01:25:23
1. Deadline: A Virgil Flowers Novel -- John Sandford -- was:
1. Gray Mountain: A Novel -- John Grisham -- was:
1. Cold Cold Heart -- Tami Hoag -- was:
1. Hope to Die (Alex Cross) -- James Patterson -- was:
1. Mr. Miracle: A Christmas Novel -- Debbie Macomber -- was:
1. Escape (John Puller Series) -- David Baldacci -- was:
1. Trading Christmas: The Forgetful Bride -- Debbie Macomber -- was:
1. Willow Brook Road (A Chesapeake Shores Novel) -- Sherryl Woods -- was:
1. Double Down (The Men Of The Sisterhood) -- Fern Michaels -- was:
1. Cinderella Murder: An Under Suspicion Novel -- Mary Higgins Clark -- was:
1. Job: A Fox and O’Hare Novel -- Janet Evanovich -- was:
1. Evergreen Springs (Haven Point) -- RaeAnne Thayne -- was:
1. Down the Rabbit Hole -- J. D. Robb -- was:
1. Hidden (Krewe of Hunters) -- Heather Graham -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 9/28/16 at 01:10:50
1. Born to Run -- Bruce Springsteen -- $19.50
2. Cellulite Myth: It’s Not Fat, It’ -- Joanna Hunt -- $16.99
3. Killing the Rising Sun: How America V -- Bill O’Reilly -- $18.00
4. Double Down (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #11) -- Jeff Kinney -- $7.92
5. Love Warrior (Oprah’s Book Club): A M -- Glennon Doyle Melton -- $15.59
6. Alton Brown: EveryDayCook -- Alton Brown -- $20.79
7. Skinnytaste Fast and Slow: Knockout Q -- Gina Homolka -- $18.00
8. Two by Two -- Nicholas Sparks -- $16.20
9. Ghosts -- Raina Telgemeier -- $6.55
10. Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, -- Rick Riordan -- $11.35
11. Designing Your Life: How to Build a W -- Bill Burnett -- $14.67
12. Atlas Obscura: An Explorer’s Guide to -- Joshua Foer -- $21.00
13. Fever Code (Maze Runner, Book Fiv -- James Dashner -- $12.34
14. Commonwealth -- Ann Patchett -- $16.79
15. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secre -- J. K. Rowling -- $23.99
16. Universe Has Your Back: Transform -- Gabrielle Bernstein -- $17.01
17. Crooked Kingdom: A Sequel to Six of C -- Leigh Bardugo -- $11.14
18. Ada Twist, Scientist -- Andrea Beaty -- $10.77
19. Cooking for Jeffrey: A Barefoot Conte -- Ina Garten -- $21.00
20. Danielle Walker’s Against All Grain C -- Danielle Walker -- $21.56
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 29 ms