|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|339193 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments Series #5)
|Dewey Subject Code:||NULL|
The New York Times bestselling Mortal Instruments continuesâ€”and so do the thrills and danger for Jace, Clary, and Simon.
Can the lost be reclaimed? What price is too high to pay for love? Who can be trusted when sin and salvation collide?
Love. Blood. Betrayal. Revenge.
Darkness threatens to claim the Shadowhunters in the harrowing fifth book of the Mortal Instruments series.
|On Line -- Click to download|
Free version not available yet —
This is a new book, just released. It is available in printed form but not yet put on line.
We have no way of telling if or when it might become available but are listing
it as part of our tracking best sellers and remaindered books.
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Children's Chapter Books
This list was prepared on 4/21/15 at 02:06:03
1. Allegiant (Divergent Series) -- Veronica Roth -- was:
2. Four: A Divergent Collection -- Veronica Roth -- was:
3. Divergent Series Ultimate Four-Book Box Set -- Veronica Roth -- was:
4. Maze Runner (Book 1) -- James Dashner -- was:
5. Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, Book 2) -- James Dashner -- was:
6. Death Cure (Maze Runner, Book Three) -- James Dashner -- was:
7. Kill Order (Maze Runner, Prequel) (The Maze Runner Series) -- James Dashner -- was:
8. Maze Runner Series (Maze Runner) -- James Dashner -- was:
9. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul -- Jeff Kinney -- was:
10. Heroes of Olympus Book Five: The Blood of Olympus -- Rick Riordan -- was:
Children's Chapter Books are books aimed at a children's audience that is more advanced than the short 'booklet' type stories but which is not quite ready for the more advanced 'Young Adult' level.
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 4/25/15 at 01:22:52
1. the Good News Is...: Lessons and -- Dana Perino -- $16.05
2. Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How -- Peter Schweizer -- $16.79
3. Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Tota -- Melissa Hartwig -- $17.64
4. Road to Character -- David Brooks -- $15.96
5. Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving -- Adult Coloring Book Artists -- $10.18
6. Bloodborne Collector’s Edition Strate -- Future Press -- $22.01
7. Go Set a Watchman: A Novel -- Harper Lee -- $13.99
8. Tapping Solution for Pain Relief: -- Nick Ortner -- $15.43
9. TOX-SICK: From Toxic to Not Sick -- Suzanne Somers -- $15.60
10. Work in Progress: A Memoir -- Connor Franta -- $10.20
11. Missoula: Rape and the Justice System -- Jon Krakauer -- $17.37
12. Bill O’Reilly’s Legends and Lies: The -- Bill O’Reilly -- $19.20
13. Memory Man (Amos Decker series) -- David Baldacci -- $14.00
14. God Help the Child: A novel -- Toni Morrison -- $14.65
15. Curious Mind: The Secret to a Bigge -- Brian Grazer -- $15.20
16. Creative Haven Creative Cats Coloring -- Marjorie Sarnat -- $5.17
17. Residence: Inside the Private Wor -- Kate Andersen Brower -- $16.79
18. Hope: A Memoir of Survival in Cleveland -- Amanda Berry -- $17.37
19. Franklin Barbecue: A Meat-Smoking Man -- Aaron Franklin -- $18.13
20. Battlefield America: The War on the A -- John W. Whitehead -- $20.31
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 47 ms