|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|317579 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble -- Abe Books
Serpent’s Shadow (Kane Chronicles Series #3) (B&N Exclusive Edition)
|Dewey Subject Code:||NULL|
He's b-a-a-ack! Despite their best efforts, Carter and Sade Kane can't seem to keep Apophis, the chaos snake, down. Now Apophis is threatening to plunge the world into eternal darkness, and the Kanes are faced with the impossible task of having to destroy him once and for all. Unfortunately, the magicians of the House of Life are on the brink of civil war, the gods are divided, and the young initiates of Brooklyn House stand almost alone against the forces of chaos. The Kanes' only hope is an ancient spell that might turn the serpent's own shadow into a weapon, but the magic has been lost for a millennia. To find the answer they need, the Kanes must rely on the murderous ghost of a powerful magician who might be able to lead them to the serpent's shadow . . . or might lead them to their deaths in the depths of the underworld.
Nothing less than the mortal world is at stake when the Kane family fulfills its destiny in this thrilling conclusion to the Kane Chronicles.
|On Line -- Click to download|
Free version not available yet —
This is a new book, just released. It is available in printed form but not yet put on line.
We have no way of telling if or when it might become available but are listing
it as part of our tracking best sellers and remaindered books.
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Advice
This list was prepared on 10/21/14 at 00:22:46
1. You Can, You Will: 8 Undeniable Qualities of a Winner -- Joel Osteen -- was:
2. Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Calories, Big on Flavor -- Gina Homolka -- was:
3. Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future -- Peter A. Thiel -- was:
4. Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success -- Steve Harvey -- was:
5. Terrible and Wonderful Reasons Why I Run Long Distances -- The Oatmeal -- was:
6. How Google Works -- Eric Schmidt -- was:
7. Conscious Parent: Transforming Ourselves, Empowering Our Children -- Dr. Shefali Tsabary -- was:
8. What I Know For Sure -- Oprah Winfrey -- was:
9. You Can’t Make This Stuff Up: Life-Changing Lessons from Heaven -- Caputo,Theresa -- was:
10. 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts -- Gary D Chapman -- was:
11. Crazy Is a Compliment: The Power of Zigging When Everyone Else Zags -- Linda Rottenberg -- was:
12. Mystery of the Shemitah -- Jonathan Cahn -- was:
13. Way of Serenity: Finding Peace and Happiness in the Serenity Prayer -- Jonathan Morris -- was:
14. 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse: Lose Up to 15 Pounds in 10 Days! -- J. J. Smith -- was:
15. What to Expect When You’re Expecting, 4th Edition -- Heidi Murkoff -- was:
16. One Pot: 120+ Easy Meals from Your Skillet, Slow Cooker, Stockpot, and More -- Editors o. M. S. Living -- was:
17. Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands -- Lysa TerKeurst -- was:
18. Grain Brain -- David Perlmutter -- was:
19. Everything I Need To Know I Learned From a Little Golden Book (Little ... -- Diane Muldrow -- was:
20. Wheat Belly Total Health -- William Davis -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 10/21/14 at 01:12:46
1. Heroes of Olympus Book Five: The -- Rick Riordan -- $11.35
2. Book with No Pictures -- B. J. Novak -- $11.28
3. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul -- Jeff Kinney -- $7.86
4. Killing Patton: The Strange Death of -- Martin Dugard -- $18.00
5. Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matte -- Atul Gawande -- $18.67
6. Gray Mountain: A Novel -- John Grisham -- $17.37
7. Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: -- Thug Kitchen -- $14.61
8. Rush Revere and the American Revoluti -- Rush Limbaugh -- $12.85
9. Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman -- Lena Dunham -- $16.80
10. Make It Ahead: A Barefoot Contessa Co -- Ina Garten -- $21.00
11. World of Ice & Fire: The Untold H -- George R. R. Martin -- $29.98
12. Plenty More: Vibrant Vegetable Cookin -- Yotam Ottolenghi -- $21.07
13. Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Ca -- Gina Homolka -- $17.55
14. As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from -- Cary Elwes -- $15.60
15. Invincible: The 10 Lies You Learn Gro -- Brian F. Martin -- $19.89
16. Leaving Time: A Novel -- Jodi Picoult -- $16.80
17. Minecraft: Construction Handbook: An -- Scholastic -- $5.97
18. Innovators: How a Group of Hacker -- Walter Isaacson -- $21.00
19. Minecraft: The Complete Handbook Coll -- Scholastic -- $20.34
20. Top Ten Things Dead People Want t -- Mike Dooley -- $15.78
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 33 ms