|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|339612 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
Serpent’s Shadow (Kane Chronicles Series #3) (B&N Exclusive Edition)
|Dewey Subject Code:||NULL|
He's b-a-a-ack! Despite their best efforts, Carter and Sade Kane can't seem to keep Apophis, the chaos snake, down. Now Apophis is threatening to plunge the world into eternal darkness, and the Kanes are faced with the impossible task of having to destroy him once and for all. Unfortunately, the magicians of the House of Life are on the brink of civil war, the gods are divided, and the young initiates of Brooklyn House stand almost alone against the forces of chaos. The Kanes' only hope is an ancient spell that might turn the serpent's own shadow into a weapon, but the magic has been lost for a millennia. To find the answer they need, the Kanes must rely on the murderous ghost of a powerful magician who might be able to lead them to the serpent's shadow . . . or might lead them to their deaths in the depths of the underworld.
Nothing less than the mortal world is at stake when the Kane family fulfills its destiny in this thrilling conclusion to the Kane Chronicles.
|On Line -- Click to download|
Free version not available yet —
This is a new book, just released. It is available in printed form but not yet put on line.
We have no way of telling if or when it might become available but are listing
it as part of our tracking best sellers and remaindered books.
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Advice
This list was prepared on 8/4/15 at 00:20:08
1. Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese -- Marie Kondo -- was:
1. 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts -- Gary D Chapman -- was:
1. Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and -- Melissa Hartwig -- was:
1. Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You -- Thug Kitchen -- was:
1. Get What’s Yours: The Secrets to Maxing Out Your -- Laurence J. Kotlikoff -- was:
1. What to Expect When You’re Expecting, 4th Edition -- Heidi Murkoff -- was:
1. You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your -- Jen Sincero -- was:
1. Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think -- Brene Brown -- was:
1. Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose -- Haylie Pomroy -- was:
1. MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial -- Tony Robbins -- was:
1. Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a -- General Stanley McChrystal -- was:
1. Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable -- Brené Brown -- was:
1. Brain Maker: The Power of Gut Microbes to Heal and -- David Perlmutter -- was:
1. 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse -- JJ Smith -- was:
1. Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself -- Michael A. Singer -- was:
1. Franklin Barbecue: A Meat-Smoking Manifesto -- Aaron Franklin -- was:
1. Go the F**k to Sleep -- Adam Mansbach -- was:
1. Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Calories, Big on -- Gina Homolka -- was:
1. 20/20 Diet: Turn Your Weight Loss Vision Into -- Phil McGraw -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 8/4/15 at 01:10:08
1. What Pet Should I Get? (Classic Seuss) -- Dr. Seuss -- $10.09
2. Plunder and Deceit -- Mark R. Levin -- $16.20
3. Go Set a Watchman: A Novel -- Harper Lee -- $16.07
4. Between the World and Me -- Ta-Nehisi Coates -- $14.40
5. Fallout 4 Vault Dweller’s Survival Gu -- Prima Games -- $24.11
6. Creative Haven Owls Coloring Book (Cr -- Marjorie Sarnat -- $4.40
7. Selp-Helf -- Miranda Sings -- $13.79
8. Circling the Sun: A Novel -- Paula McLain -- $16.70
9. Vogue: The September Issue 2015 -- Conde Nast -- $5.99
10. Lost Ocean: An Inky Adventure and Col -- Johanna Basford -- $11.59
11. Little Blue Truck board book -- Alice Schertle -- $4.28
12. Go Set a Watchman LP: A Novel -- Harper Lee -- $16.79
13. Day the Crayons Came Home -- Drew Daywalt -- $11.86
14. Alert (Michael Bennett) -- James Patterson -- $20.52
15. Micronutrient Miracle: The 28-Day -- Mira Calton -- $15.14
16. Calm Coloring Book (Arcturus Colo -- Arcturus Publishing -- $5.87
17. Adult Coloring Books: A Coloring Book -- Coloring Books for Adults -- $7.50
18. Land of Stories: Beyond the Kingdoms -- Chris Colfer -- $11.70
19. Descendants: Mal’s Spell Book -- Disney Book Group -- $6.82
20. Barbarian Days: A Surfing Life -- William Finnegan -- $13.73
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 55 ms