|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|282082 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble -- Abe Books
Art of Dancing, Historically Illustrated
|Dewey Subject Code:||790|
No Description available, if you could write one, we'd use it.
Send it to us using the form below.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|HTML and Page Images|
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Children's Chapter Books
This list was prepared on 7/8/14 at 09:18:45
1. Divergent -- Veronica Roth -- was:
2. Maze Runner (Book 1) -- James Dashner -- was:
3. City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments) -- Cassandra Clare -- was:
4. Dork Diaries 7: Tales from a Not-So-Glam TV Star -- Rachel Renee Russell -- was:
5. One (The Selection) -- Kiera Cass -- was:
6. Giver (Readers Circle (Laurel-Leaf)) -- Lois Lowry -- was:
7. Ruin and Rising (Grisha Trilogy (Shadow and Bone)) -- Leigh Bardugo -- was:
8. Graduation Day (The Testing) -- Joelle Charbonneau -- was:
9. Hunger Games (Book 1) -- Suzanne Collins -- was:
10. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck, Book 8 -- Jeff Kinney -- was:
Children's Chapter Books are books aimed at a children's audience that is more advanced than the short 'booklet' type stories but which is not quite ready for the more advanced 'Young Adult' level.
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 7/12/14 at 01:11:47
1. Mockingbird Next Door: Life with -- Marja Mills -- $16.63
2. Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. the Obamas -- Edward Klein -- $16.79
3. Four: A Divergent Collection (Diverge -- Veronica Roth -- $10.72
4. Frozen Hide-and-Hug Olaf: A Fun Famil -- Kevin Lewis -- $18.21
5. Book of Life: A Novel (All Souls -- Deborah E. Harkness -- $17.36
6. Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set: Fanta -- Wizards RPG Team -- $12.65
7. Act of War: A Thriller -- Brad Thor -- $16.78
8. Business Adventures: Twelve Classic T -- John Brooks -- $12.85
9. Silkworm (A Cormoran Strike Novel) -- Robert Galbraith -- $16.74
10. Heist: A Novel (Gabriel Allon) -- Daniel Silva -- $16.95
11. Launch: An Internet Millionaire’s Sec -- Jeff Walker -- $11.86
12. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Sur -- Laura Hillenbrand -- $9.85
13. Top Secret Twenty-One: A Stephanie Pl -- Janet Evanovich -- $16.77
14. Heroes of Olympus Book Five: The -- Rick Riordan -- $11.35
15. Please Stop Helping Us: How Liberals -- Jason Riley -- $14.39
16. Player’s Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons) -- Wizards RPG Team -- $29.97
17. Invisible -- James Patterson -- $16.80
18. Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning -- Chris Colfer -- $18.00
19. All Fall Down: A Novel -- Jennifer Weiner -- $16.18
20. Walking Dead Volume 21: All Out W -- Robert Kirkman -- $9.64
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 24 ms