|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|339492 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Foundation Learning Guide
|Dewey Subject Code:||006|
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Foundation Learning Guide is a Cisco authorized learning tool for CCNP/CCDP/CCIP preparation. As part of the Cisco Press Foundation Learning Series, this book teaches you how to plan, configure, maintain, and scale a routed network. It focuses on using Cisco routers connected in LANs and WANs typically found at medium-to-large network sites. After completing this book, you will be able to select and implement the appropriate Cisco IOS services required to build a scalable, routed network.
Each chapter opens with the list of topics covered to clearly identify the focus of that chapter. At the end of each chapter, a summary of key concepts for quick study and review questions provide you with an opportunity to assess and reinforce your understanding of the material. Throughout the book there are many configuration examples and sample verification outputs demonstrating troubleshooting techniques and illustrating critical issues surrounding network operation.
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Foundation Learning Guide is ideal for certification candidates who are seeking a tool to learn all the topics covered in the ROUTE 642-902 exam.
In addition to the material covered in the book, there is a companion web site that provides additional material of supplementary nature. Not counting the web site, this book has almost a thousand pages covering every aspect of the subject.
This book is in the Foundation Learning Guide Series. These guides are developed together with Cisco as the only authorized, self-paced learning tools that help networking professionals build their understanding of networking concepts and prepare for Cisco certification exams.
This book is packaged with two others at a special price. See Learning Library
|On Line -- Click to download|
|No free version found, see below.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Fiction
This list was prepared on 6/30/15 at 00:39:54
1. All the Light We Cannot See -- Anthony Doerr -- was:
1. Girl on the Train -- Paula Hawkins -- was:
1. Nightingale -- Kristin Hannah -- was:
1. Finders Keepers: A Novel -- Stephen King -- was:
1. In the Unlikely Event -- Judy Blume -- was:
1. Luckiest Girl Alive: A Novel -- Jessica Knoll -- was:
1. Rumor: A Novel -- Elin Hilderbrand -- was:
1. Our Souls at Night: A novel -- Kent Haruf -- was:
1. Radiant Angel (A John Corey Novel) -- Nelson DeMille -- was:
1. Seveneves: A Novel -- Neal Stephenson -- was:
1. Country: A Novel -- Danielle Steel -- was:
1. President’s Shadow (The Culper Ring Series) -- Brad Meltzer -- was:
1. Memory Man (Amos Decker series) -- David Baldacci -- was:
1. Tom Clancy Under Fire (A Jack Ryan Jr. Novel) -- Grant Blackwood -- was:
1. 14th Deadly Sin (Women’s Murder Club) -- James Patterson -- was:
1. All the Single Ladies: A Novel -- Dorothea Benton Frank -- was:
1. Santangelos: A Novel -- Jackie Collins -- was:
1. Fateful Lightning: A Novel of the Civil War -- Jeff Shaara -- was:
1. Miracle at Augusta -- James Patterson -- was:
1. Piranha (The Oregon Files) -- Clive Cussler -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 7/5/15 at 01:13:49
1. Humans of New York: Stories -- Brandon Stanton -- $15.70
2. Go Set a Watchman: A Novel -- Harper Lee -- $14.52
3. Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by -- E. L. James -- $9.89
4. Down the Rabbit Hole: Curious Adventu -- Holly Madison -- $15.59
5. English Spy -- Daniel Silva -- $14.83
6. For the Love: Fighting for Grace in a -- Jen Hatmaker -- $12.04
7. Modern Romance -- Eric Klinenberg -- $17.37
8. Land of Stories: Beyond the Kingdoms -- Chris Colfer -- $13.47
9. Time for Truth: Reigniting the Prom -- Ted Cruz -- $18.19
10. Billion Dollar Spy: A True Story -- David E. Hoffman -- $16.17
11. Your Baby’s First Word Will Be DADA -- Jimmy Fallon -- $5.37
12. Creative Haven Owls Coloring Book (Cr -- Marjorie Sarnat -- $5.17
13. Official SAT Study Guide (2016 Editio -- The College Board -- $16.80
14. Ally: My Journey Across the American- -- Michael B. Oren -- $15.71
15. Armada: A Novel -- Ernest Cline -- $15.60
16. Rediscover Jesus -- Matthew Kelly -- $25.00
17. Splendid Cities: Color Your Way to Calm -- Rosie Goodwin -- $8.38
18. Code of Conduct: A Thriller (The Scot -- Brad Thor -- $16.83
19. Selp-Helf -- Miranda Sings -- $13.97
20. Ghost Fleet: A Novel of the Next Worl -- P. W. Singer -- $18.05
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 40 ms