|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|340416 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
Jean-Pierre Hourdebaigt, LMT
|Dewey Subject Codes:||500||636||Science - Professional|
The author is a Licensed Massage Therapist that specializes in the massage of horses. While massage has become a standardized medical practice for humans, only in recent years has the recognition that animals like horses which are stressed physically also also get aches and pains that respond to massage.
This is the second edition of this book that covers considerably more information then the now ten year old first edition. The second edition has 180 photographs and drawings and covers recent developments that keep pace with the changing methods of training and play an important role in prevention therapy and recovery from injury.
The book begins with a fairly short but detailed look at the anatomy and physiology of the horse and then goes into massage. It first covers fairly general information, then goes into specific detailed instructions on particular parts of the horse that may need special attention.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|No free version found, see below.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Advice
This list was prepared on 11/3/15 at 00:58:56
1. Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese -- Marie Kondo -- was:
1. Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear -- Elizabeth Gilbert -- was:
1. Do Unto Animals: A Friendly Guide to How Animals -- Tracey Stewart -- was:
1. Rising Strong -- Brené Brown -- was:
1. Power of I Am: Two Words That Will Change Your -- Joel Osteen -- was:
1. Wake Up Happy: The Dream Big, Win Big Guide to -- Michael Strahan -- was:
1. Agents of Babylon: What the Prophecies of Daniel -- David Jeremiah -- was:
1. 20/20 Diet: Turn Your Weight Loss Vision Into -- Phil McGraw -- was:
1. 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts -- Gary D Chapman -- was:
1. Good Profit: How Creating Value for Others Built -- Charles G. Koch -- was:
1. Food Lab: Better Home Cooking Through Science -- J. Kenji López-Alt -- was:
1. Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think -- Brene Brown -- was:
1. What to Expect When You’re Expecting, 4th Edition -- Heidi Murkoff -- was:
1. NOPI: The Cookbook -- Yotam Ottolenghi -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 5/24/16 at 01:10:16
1. Me Before You: A Novel (Movie Tie-In) -- Jojo Moyes -- $6.73
2. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - P -- J. K. Rowling -- $17.99
3. Trials of Apollo, Book 1: The Hid -- Rick Riordan -- $11.99
4. Grit: The Power of Passion and Persev -- Angela Duckworth -- $16.80
5. Last Star: The Final Book of The -- Rick Yancey -- $11.61
6. Gene: An Intimate History -- Siddhartha Mukherjee -- $21.40
7. Bare Bones: I’m Not Lonely If You’re -- BobBones -- $16.19
8. Super Mind: How to Boost Performance -- Norman Rosenthal -- $15.71
9. City of Mirrors: A Novel (Book Th -- Justin Cronin -- $16.80
10. Thank You Book (An Elephant and P -- Mo Willems -- $7.63
11. Valiant Ambition: George Washington, -- Nathaniel Philbrick -- $18.00
12. Our Great Big Backyard -- Laura Bush -- $11.39
13. Seveneves -- Neal Stephenson -- $11.26
14. Crown (The Selection) -- Kiera Cass -- $11.99
15. Romanovs: 1613-1918 -- Simon Sebag Montefiore -- $21.00
16. Thunder Boy Jr -- Sherman Alexie -- $11.24
17. Tribe: On Homecoming and Belonging -- Sebastian Junger -- $13.20
18. End of Watch: A Novel (The Bill Hodge -- Stephen King -- $18.00
19. Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of -- Phil Knight -- $17.40
20. 15th Affair (Women’s Murder Club) -- James Patterson -- $16.80
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 49 ms