Switching Basics and Intermediate Routing CCNA 3 Companion Guide
|Dewey Subject Codes:||Computers - Certification||006|
Note the words 'Companion Guide' in the title of this book. This book is intended to supplement the online information for version v3.1.1 of the CCNA # exam. It is a full textbook in its own right, which covers the same basic material as covered by the online curriculum. This has three real advantages:
First, the simple fact that the same material is covered by a different author means that he will use different words, different ideas, different examples to explain the same points. Often this difference means the real difference in understanding the material.
Second, while this book is being written by a Cisco contract employee, he doesn't have to go through the full approval cycle that the online folk did. Therefore the writing doesn't have to be as bland and dull. This too helps in the understanding.
Third, you can take it with you, on a plane, to bed, the bathroom, where ever you want to read and don't have online access.
Finally, this covers the same material as online in the same order, with the same chapter headings, etc. All in all, an excellent adjunct to the online material.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|No free version found, see below.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Advice
This list was prepared on 5/19/13 at 02:18:29
1. It’s All Good -- Gwyneth Paltrow -- was:
2. ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results -- Gary Keller -- was:
3. UnStoppables: Tapping Your Entrepreneurial Power -- Bill Schley -- was:
4. Life Code: The New Rules for Winning in the Real World -- Phil McGraw -- was:
5. 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts -- Gary D Chapman -- was:
6. Daring Greatly -- Brené Brown -- was:
7. Hungry Girl 200 Under 200 Just Desserts: 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories -- Lisa Lillien -- was:
8. ObamaCare Survival Guide -- Nick Tate -- was:
9. Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition -- T. Colin Campbell -- was:
10. Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself -- Lissa Rankin -- was:
11. Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight -- Haylie Pomroy -- was:
12. Tapping Solution: A Revolutionary System for Stress-Free Living -- Nick Ortner -- was:
13. Jumpstart to Skinny: The Simple 3-Week Plan for Supercharged Weight Loss -- Bob Harper -- was:
14. VB6 -- Mark Bittman -- was:
15. What to Expect When You’re Expecting, 4th Edition -- Heidi Murkoff -- was:
16. Wheat Belly -- William Davis -- was:
17. Weight Watchers 50th Anniversary Cookbook -- Weight Watchers -- was:
18. Clean Gut -- Alejandro Junger -- was:
19. Star Wars: Vader’s Little Princess -- Jeffrey Brown -- was:
20. Gifts of Imperfection -- Brené Brown -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 5/20/13 at 11:42:10
1. Inferno (Robert Langdon) -- Dan Brown -- was:
2. the Mountains Echoed -- Khaled Hosseini -- was:
3. Guns at Last Light -- Rick Atkinson -- was:
4. Happy, Happy, Happy: My Life and Legacy as the Duck Commander -- Phil Robertson,Mark Schlabach -- was:
5. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition ... -- American Psychiatric Association -- was:
6. Eleven Rings: The Soul of Success -- Phil Jackson,Hugh Delehanty -- was:
7. Becoming a Supple Leopard -- Kelly Starrett,Glen Cordoza -- was:
8. Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls -- David Sedaris -- was:
9. Control: Exposing the Truth About Guns -- Glenn Beck -- was:
10. Dead Ever After: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood) -- Charlaine Harris -- was:
11. Entwined with You (A Crossfire Novel) -- Sylvia Day -- was:
12. My Beef with Meat -- Rip Esselstyn -- was:
13. Cooked: A Natural History of Transformation -- Michael Pollan -- was:
14. Star Wars: Vader’s Little Princess -- Jeffrey Brown -- was:
15. Joyland -- Stephen King -- was:
16. 12th of Never (Women’s Murder Club) -- James Patterson,Maxine Paetro -- was:
17. My Greek Drama -- Gianna Angelopoulos -- was:
18. Hit -- David Baldacci -- was:
19. Unwinding: An Inner History of the New America -- George Packer -- was:
20. Silken Prey -- John Sandford -- was:
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 437 ms