|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|317578 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble -- Abe Books
Switching Basics and Intermediate Routing CCNA 3 Companion Guide
|Dewey Subject Codes:||006||Computers - Certification|
Note the words 'Companion Guide' in the title of this book. This book is intended to supplement the online information for version v3.1.1 of the CCNA # exam. It is a full textbook in its own right, which covers the same basic material as covered by the online curriculum. This has three real advantages:
First, the simple fact that the same material is covered by a different author means that he will use different words, different ideas, different examples to explain the same points. Often this difference means the real difference in understanding the material.
Second, while this book is being written by a Cisco contract employee, he doesn't have to go through the full approval cycle that the online folk did. Therefore the writing doesn't have to be as bland and dull. This too helps in the understanding.
Third, you can take it with you, on a plane, to bed, the bathroom, where ever you want to read and don't have online access.
Finally, this covers the same material as online in the same order, with the same chapter headings, etc. All in all, an excellent adjunct to the online material.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|No free version found, see below.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Fiction
This list was prepared on 10/14/14 at 00:20:22
1. Burn (Michael Bennett) -- James Patterson -- was:
2. Edge of Eternity: Book Three of The Century Trilogy -- Ken Follett -- was:
3. Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good: The New Mitford Novel (A Mitford Novel) -- Jan Karon -- was:
4. Personal (Jack Reacher) -- Lee Child -- was:
5. All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel -- Anthony Doerr -- was:
6. Children Act -- Ian McEwan -- was:
7. Bone Clocks: A Novel -- David Mitchell -- was:
8. Lost Key (A Brit in the FBI) -- J. T. Ellison -- was:
9. Paying Guests -- Sarah Waters -- was:
10. Big Little Lies -- Liane Moriarty -- was:
11. Bones Never Lie: A Novel (Temperance Brennan) -- Kathy Reichs -- was:
12. Goldfinch -- Donna Tartt -- was:
13. Secret Place (Dublin Murder Squad) -- Tana French -- was:
14. Sudden Light: A Novel -- Garth Stein -- was:
15. Station Eleven: A novel -- Emily St. John Mandel -- was:
16. Wolf in White Van: A Novel -- John Darnielle -- was:
17. Adultery: A novel -- Paulo Coelho -- was:
18. Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage: A novel -- Haruki Murakami -- was:
19. Festive in Death -- J. D. Robb -- was:
20. Invention of Wings: A Novel -- Sue Monk Kidd -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 10/19/14 at 01:06:46
1. Heroes of Olympus Book Five: The -- Rick Riordan -- $11.35
2. Book with No Pictures -- B. J. Novak -- $11.70
3. Killing Patton: The Strange Death of -- Martin Dugard -- $18.00
4. Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matte -- Atul Gawande -- $18.67
5. Rush Revere and the American Revoluti -- Rush Limbaugh -- $12.85
6. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul -- Jeff Kinney -- $7.86
7. Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: -- Thug Kitchen -- $14.61
8. Rise of ISIS: A Threat We Can’t Ignore -- Jay Sekulow -- $7.48
9. Gray Mountain: A Novel -- John Grisham -- $17.37
10. Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman -- Lena Dunham -- $16.80
11. Make It Ahead: A Barefoot Contessa Co -- Ina Garten -- $21.00
12. World of Ice & Fire: The Untold H -- George R. R. Martin -- $29.98
13. As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from -- Cary Elwes -- $15.60
14. Leaving Time: A Novel -- Jodi Picoult -- $16.80
15. Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Ca -- Gina Homolka -- $17.55
16. Minecraft: Construction Handbook: An -- Scholastic -- $5.97
17. Innovators: How a Group of Hacker -- Walter Isaacson -- $21.00
18. Plenty More: Vibrant Vegetable Cookin -- Yotam Ottolenghi -- $21.00
19. Yes Please -- Amy Poehler -- $17.85
20. Minecraft: The Complete Handbook Coll -- Scholastic -- $19.56
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 35 ms