|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|339616 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
Perfect Waves: The Endless Allure of the Ocean
|Dewey Subject Codes:||770||Arts& Photography|
No Description available, if you could write one, we'd use it.
Send it to us using the form below.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|No free version found, see below.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
PaperBack - Fiction
This list was prepared on 8/4/15 at 00:45:08
1. Love Letters: A Rose Harbor Novel -- Debbie Macomber -- was:
1. Perfect Life: A Novel -- Danielle Steel -- was:
1. Zoo -- James Patterson -- was:
1. Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1) -- George R. R. Martin -- was:
1. Power Play (An FBI Thriller) -- Catherine Coulter -- was:
1. NYPD Red 2 -- James Patterson -- was:
1. Blue Labyrinth (Agent Pendergast series) -- Douglas Preston -- was:
1. Top Secret Twenty-One: A Stephanie Plum Novel -- Janet Evanovich -- was:
1. Fast Track -- Julie Garwood -- was:
1. Earth Bound (A Sea Haven Novel) -- Christine Feehan -- was:
1. New Hope (Thunder Point) -- Robyn Carr -- was:
1. 6th Extinction: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma -- Diana Gabaldon -- was:
1. In Plain Sight (Sisterhood) -- Fern Michaels -- was:
1. Ender’s Game (The Ender Quintet) -- Orson Scott Card -- was:
1. Twenty Wishes (A Blossom Street Novel) -- Debbie Macomber -- was:
1. Art of Sinning (The Sinful Suitors) -- Sabrina Jeffries -- was:
1. Personal (with bonus short story Not a Drill): A -- Lee Child -- was:
1. Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 2) -- George R. R. Martin -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 8/5/15 at 01:12:51
1. Plunder and Deceit -- Mark R. Levin -- $17.20
2. What Pet Should I Get? (Classic Seuss) -- Dr. Seuss -- $10.09
3. Go Set a Watchman: A Novel -- Harper Lee -- $16.07
4. Between the World and Me -- Ta-Nehisi Coates -- $14.40
5. Fallout 4 Vault Dweller’s Survival Gu -- Prima Games -- $24.11
6. Creative Haven Owls Coloring Book (Cr -- Marjorie Sarnat -- $3.84
7. Selp-Helf -- Miranda Sings -- $13.79
8. Voices in the Ocean: A Journey into t -- Susan Casey -- $17.04
9. Little Blue Truck board book -- Alice Schertle -- $4.28
10. Vogue: The September Issue 2015 -- Conde Nast -- $5.99
11. Circling the Sun: A Novel -- Paula McLain -- $16.70
12. Lost Ocean: An Inky Adventure and Col -- Johanna Basford -- $11.59
13. Through the Eyes of a Lion: Facing Im -- Levi Lusko -- $8.97
14. Adult Coloring Books: A Coloring Book -- Coloring Books for Adults -- $7.50
15. Applied Minds: How Engineers Think -- Guruprasad Madhavan -- $13.34
16. Alert (Michael Bennett) -- James Patterson -- $20.52
17. Calm Coloring Book (Arcturus Colo -- Arcturus Publishing -- $5.87
18. Day the Crayons Came Home -- Drew Daywalt -- $11.86
19. For the Love: Fighting for Grace in a -- Jen Hatmaker -- $12.90
20. Goodbye Stranger -- Rebecca Stead -- $9.57
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 43 ms