|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|339150 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
Beautiful Lies : A Novel
|Dewey Subject Codes:||800||Literature|
No Description available, if you could write one, we'd use it.
Send it to us using the form below.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|No free version found, see below.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Children's Chapter Books
This list was prepared on 4/14/15 at 09:03:56
1. Allegiant (Divergent Series) -- Veronica Roth -- was:
2. Four: A Divergent Collection -- Veronica Roth -- was:
3. Divergent Series Ultimate Four-Book Box Set -- Veronica Roth -- was:
4. Maze Runner (Book 1) -- James Dashner -- was:
5. Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, Book 2) -- James Dashner -- was:
6. Death Cure (Maze Runner, Book Three) -- James Dashner -- was:
7. Kill Order (Maze Runner, Prequel) (The Maze Runner Series) -- James Dashner -- was:
8. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul -- Jeff Kinney -- was:
9. Spirit Animals Book 7: The Evertree -- Marie Lu -- was:
10. Heroes of Olympus Book Five: The Blood of Olympus -- Rick Riordan -- was:
Children's Chapter Books are books aimed at a children's audience that is more advanced than the short 'booklet' type stories but which is not quite ready for the more advanced 'Young Adult' level.
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 4/18/15 at 01:23:16
1. Road to Character -- David Brooks -- $15.96
2. Go Set a Watchman: A Novel -- Harper Lee -- $15.39
3. Franklin Barbecue: A Meat-Smoking Man -- Aaron Franklin -- $17.99
4. Bill O’Reilly’s Legends and Lies: The -- Bill O’Reilly -- $19.20
5. Real-Life MBA: Your No-BS Guide t -- Jack Welch -- $21.77
6. Residence: Inside the Private Wor -- Kate Andersen Brower -- $16.79
7. Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Tota -- Melissa Hartwig -- $20.25
8. Creative Haven Creative Cats Coloring -- Marjorie Sarnat -- $4.18
9. Eat. Nourish. Glow.: 10 easy steps fo -- Amelia Freer -- $18.21
10. Curious Mind: The Secret to a Bigge -- Brian Grazer -- $15.59
11. Memory Man (Amos Decker series) -- David Baldacci -- $15.40
12. Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving -- Adult Coloring Book Artists -- $9.15
13. Capital Dames: The Civil War and the -- Cokie Roberts -- $21.16
14. TOX-SICK: From Toxic to Not Sick -- Suzanne Somers -- $15.60
15. Between You & Me: Confessions of a Co -- Mary Norris -- $18.25
16. Searching for Sunday: Loving, Leaving -- Rachel Held Evans -- $10.19
17. Blue Zones Solution: Eating and L -- Dan Buettner -- $16.17
18. Liar -- Nora Roberts -- $16.77
19. Perdón (Forgiveness Spanish edition) -- Chiquis Rivera -- $10.00
20. Work Rules!: Insights from Inside Goo -- Laszlo Bock -- $18.00
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 21 ms