HDL Programming Fundamentals: VHDL and Verilog
Nazeih H. Botros
|Dewey Subject Codes:||621||006|
The design of semiconductors has become highly automated as the devices have gotten so complex that designing them by manual means is all but impossible. To assist in the design, the Hardware Definition Language (HDL)and the Very High-Speed Integrated Circuit (VHSIC) Hardware Definition Language (VHDL) were developed. They have become critical tools that the circuit designer must know and understand.
This book is intended to give the undergraduate student a solid background in the use of the software and it's place in the design phase for integrated circuits. It is suitable for any hardware oriented student in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science where an emphasis on integrated circuit design is present. The book presumes no particular background, but some understanding of basic logic and modern algebra will be a help.
A CD included with the book that contains all the examples, code samples and figures.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|No free version found, see below.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Fiction
This list was prepared on 5/19/13 at 02:22:29
1. Dead Ever After: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood) -- Charlaine Harris -- was:
2. Silken Prey -- John Sandford -- was:
3. 12th of Never (Women’s Murder Club) -- James Patterson -- was:
4. Hit -- David Baldacci -- was:
5. Step of Faith: A Novel (Walk) -- Richard Paul Evans -- was:
6. Delicate Truth: A Novel -- John le Carré -- was:
7. Whiskey Beach -- Nora Roberts -- was:
8. Gone Girl: A Novel -- Gillian Flynn -- was:
9. Daddy’s Gone A Hunting -- Mary Higgins Clark -- was:
10. Robert B. Parker’s Wonderland (Spenser) -- Ace Atkins -- was:
11. Life After Life: A Novel -- Kate Atkinson -- was:
12. Best Kept Secret (The Clifton Chronicles) -- Jeffrey Archer -- was:
13. Paris: The Novel -- Edward Rutherfurd -- was:
14. NOS4A2: A Novel -- Joe Hill -- was:
15. Fly Away -- Kristin Hannah -- was:
16. Ophelia Cut: A Novel -- John Lescroart -- was:
17. Burgess Boys: A Novel -- Elizabeth Strout -- was:
18. Woman Upstairs -- Claire Messud -- was:
19. Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5) -- George R. R. Martin -- was:
20. Interestings: A Novel -- Meg Wolitzer -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 5/19/13 at 02:34:29
1. Inferno (Robert Langdon) -- Dan Brown -- was:
2. the Mountains Echoed -- Khaled Hosseini -- was:
3. Happy, Happy, Happy: My Life and Legacy as the Duck Commander -- Phil Robertson,Mark Schlabach -- was:
4. Guns at Last Light -- Rick Atkinson -- was:
5. My Greek Drama -- Gianna Angelopoulos -- was:
6. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition ... -- American Psychiatric Association -- was:
7. Eleven Rings: The Soul of Success -- Phil Jackson,Hugh Delehanty -- was:
8. Becoming a Supple Leopard -- Kelly Starrett,Glen Cordoza -- was:
9. Control: Exposing the Truth About Guns -- Glenn Beck -- was:
10. Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls -- David Sedaris -- was:
11. Dead Ever After: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood) -- Charlaine Harris -- was:
12. Entwined with You (A Crossfire Novel) -- Sylvia Day -- was:
13. Star Wars: Vader’s Little Princess -- Jeffrey Brown -- was:
14. George Washington: The Crossing -- Jack E Levin,Mark R. Levin -- was:
15. Cooked: A Natural History of Transformation -- Michael Pollan -- was:
16. My Beef with Meat -- Rip Esselstyn -- was:
17. Joyland -- Stephen King -- was:
18. VB6 -- Mark Bittman -- was:
19. Woman Upstairs -- Claire Messud -- was:
20. 12th of Never (Women’s Murder Club) -- James Patterson,Maxine Paetro -- was:
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 281 ms