One Hundred Seashells
|Dewey Subject Codes:||Arts& Photography||770|
No Description available, if you could write one, we'd use it.
Send it to us using the form below.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|No free version found, see below.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
PaperBack - Non-Fiction
This list was prepared on 5/19/13 at 03:00:29
1. Control: Exposing the Truth About Guns -- Glenn Beck -- was:
2. Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon’s Journey into the Afterlife -- Eben Alexander III M. D. -- was:
3. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail (Vintage) -- Cheryl Strayed -- was:
4. America the Beautiful: Rediscovering What Made This Nation Great -- Ben Carson -- was:
5. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking -- Susan Cain -- was:
6. Waking Up in Heaven: A True Story of Brokenness, Heaven, and Life Again -- Alex Tresniowski -- was:
7. Thinking, Fast and Slow -- Daniel Kahneman -- was:
8. Heaven is for Real -- Lynn Vincent -- was:
9. Bossypants -- Tina Fey -- was:
10. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) -- Mindy Kaling -- was:
11. Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks -- Rebecca Skloot -- was:
12. Outliers: The Story of Success -- Malcolm Gladwell -- was:
13. Let’s Pretend This Never Happened -- Jenny Lawson -- was:
14. Stolen Life: A Memoir -- Jaycee Lee Dugard -- was:
15. What My Mother Gave Me: Thirty-one Women on the Gifts That Mattered Most -- Elizabeth Benedict -- was:
16. Lady Almina and the Real Downton Abbey: The Lost Legacy of Highclere Castle -- Countess of. Fiona Carnarvon -- was:
17. Lots of Candles, Plenty of Cake -- Anna Quindlen -- was:
18. Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us -- Daniel H. Pink -- was:
19. Born to Run -- Christopher McDougall -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 5/23/13 at 02:34:31
1. Inferno -- Dan Brown -- was:
2. the Mountains Echoed -- Khaled Hosseini -- was:
3. Manage Your Day-to-Day -- Jocelyn K. Glei,Scott Belsky -- was:
4. Joyland -- Stephen King -- was:
5. Eleven Rings: The Soul of Success -- Phil Jackson,Hugh Delehanty -- was:
6. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition ... -- American Psychiatric Association -- was:
7. 100: Count ONLY Sugar Calories and Lose Up to 18 Lbs. in 2 Weeks -- Jorge Cruise -- was:
8. Happy, Happy, Happy: My Life and Legacy as the Duck Commander -- Phil Robertson,Mark Schlabach -- was:
9. Guns at Last Light -- Rick Atkinson -- was:
10. Becoming a Supple Leopard -- Kelly Starrett,Glen Cordoza -- was:
11. Entwined with You (A Crossfire Novel) -- Sylvia Day -- was:
12. Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls -- David Sedaris -- was:
13. Star Wars: Vader’s Little Princess -- Jeffrey Brown -- was:
14. Dead Ever After: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood) -- Charlaine Harris -- was:
15. Control: Exposing the Truth About Guns -- Glenn Beck -- was:
16. My Greek Drama -- Gianna Angelopoulos -- was:
17. Cooked: A Natural History of Transformation -- Michael Pollan -- was:
18. Unwinding: An Inner History of the New America -- George Packer -- was:
19. My Beef with Meat -- Rip Esselstyn -- was:
20. VB6 -- Mark Bittman -- was:
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 312 ms