Performance Tuning for Linux(R) Servers
|Dewey Subject Codes:||Computers - Internet||006|
No Description available, if you could write one, we'd use it.
Send it to us using the form below.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|No free version found, see below.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
PaperBack - Fiction
This list was prepared on 5/19/13 at 02:44:29
1. Stolen Prey (A Lucas Davenport Novel) -- John Sandford -- was:
2. Guilty Wives -- James Patterson -- was:
3. Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1) -- George R. R. Martin -- was:
4. Wind Chime Point (Ocean Breeze) -- Sherryl Woods -- was:
5. Best of Me -- Nicholas Sparks -- was:
6. Odd Apocalypse: An Odd Thomas Novel -- Dean Koontz -- was:
7. Ender’s Game (Ender, Book 1) -- Orson Scott Card -- was:
8. Informed Risk: A Hero for Sophie Jones (Harlequin Bestselling Author) -- Robyn Carr -- was:
9. Judgment Call: A Brady Novel of Suspense -- J. A. Jance -- was:
10. Innocent -- David Baldacci -- was:
11. Calico Joe: A Novel -- John Grisham -- was:
12. Clash of Kings (HBO Tie-in Edition): A Song of Ice and Fire: Book Two -- George R. R. Martin -- was:
13. Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 12) -- Charlaine Harris -- was:
14. Storm of Swords (HBO Tie-in Edition): A Song of Ice and Fire: Book Three -- George R. R. Martin -- was:
15. Courageous (Hqn) -- Diana Palmer -- was:
16. Feast for Crows: A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) -- George R. R. Martin -- was:
17. Lost Years -- Mary Higgins Clark -- was:
18. Now You See Her -- James Patterson -- was:
19. Against the Edge (The Raines of Wind Canyon) -- Kat Martin -- was:
20. Frozen Heat (Nikki Heat) -- Richard Castle -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 5/21/13 at 12:14:59
1. Inferno (Robert Langdon) -- Dan Brown -- was:
2. the Mountains Echoed -- Khaled Hosseini -- was:
3. 100: Count ONLY Sugar Calories and Lose Up to 18 Lbs. in 2 Weeks -- Jorge Cruise -- was:
4. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition ... -- American Psychiatric Association -- was:
5. Eleven Rings: The Soul of Success -- Phil Jackson,Hugh Delehanty -- was:
6. Happy, Happy, Happy: My Life and Legacy as the Duck Commander -- Phil Robertson,Mark Schlabach -- was:
7. Guns at Last Light -- Rick Atkinson -- was:
8. Becoming a Supple Leopard -- Kelly Starrett,Glen Cordoza -- was:
9. Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls -- David Sedaris -- was:
10. Control: Exposing the Truth About Guns -- Glenn Beck -- was:
11. Entwined with You (A Crossfire Novel) -- Sylvia Day -- was:
12. Joyland -- Stephen King -- was:
13. Dead Ever After: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood) -- Charlaine Harris -- was:
14. Star Wars: Vader’s Little Princess -- Jeffrey Brown -- was:
15. Cooked: A Natural History of Transformation -- Michael Pollan -- was:
16. My Beef with Meat -- Rip Esselstyn -- was:
17. Hit -- David Baldacci -- was:
18. George Washington: The Crossing -- Jack E Levin,Mark R. Levin -- was:
19. Silken Prey -- John Sandford -- was:
20. 12th of Never (Women’s Murder Club) -- James Patterson,Maxine Paetro -- was:
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 2,172 ms