|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|338865 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
Digital Photo Art
|Dewey Subject Codes:||770||Arts & Photography|
Sub-Title: Transform Your Images with Traditional & Contemporary Art Techniques
Ms. Airey says that she is more of an image-maker than an artist. She has definitely made the switch to digital photography, and is a master at Photoshop as well as darkroom techniques. But she goes far beyond this. She sometimes uses traditional art techniques to take the basic photographic digital prints to a new level of creative expression. For instance she may decide to color the image herself using traditional paints and a brush. Perhaps she prints the image on canvas and uses this only as an outline for the painting she wants to do. Perhaps she wants an old fashioned appearance, complete with aging-caused discoloration or a sepia tone.
There are a lot of books on using Photoshop to produce special effects, and what you can do with Photoshop is truly amazing. But what you can do with some special attachments such as infrared filters is far more.
This book adds an entirely new dimension to the digital print by crossing the boundaries of painting, photographing, print-making and collaging. When you get right down to it, the whole world doesn't have to be handled digitally.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|No free version found, see below.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
PaperBack - Advice
This list was prepared on 2/24/15 at 02:46:22
1. ObamaCare Survival Guide -- Nick Tate -- was:
2. 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts -- Gary D Chapman -- N/A
3. Beauty Detox Foods -- Kimberly Snyder -- was:
4. What to Expect When You’re Expecting, 4th Edition -- Heidi Murkoff -- was:
5. Gifts of Imperfection -- Brené Brown -- was:
6. Forks Over Knives - The Cookbook -- Del Sroufe -- was:
7. Eat to Live -- Joel Fuhrman -- was:
8. Honest Life: Living Naturally and True to You -- Jessica Alba -- was:
9. Clean -- Expanded Edition -- Alejandro Junger -- was:
10. Happiness Project -- Gretchen Rubin -- was:
11. Practical Paleo -- Diane Sanfilippo BS NC -- was:
12. Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself -- Michael A. Singer -- was:
13. To Heaven and Back -- Mary C. Neal -- was:
14. Outsource Smart -- Daven Michaels -- was:
15. From Mama’s Table to Mine -- BobDeen -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 2/27/15 at 01:13:26
1. Get What’s Yours: The Secrets to Maxi -- Laurence J. Kotlikoff -- $14.69
2. Spring Chicken: Stay Young Forever (o -- Bill Gifford -- $17.64
3. Selp Helf -- Miranda Sings -- $14.18
4. Go Set a Watchman: A Novel -- Harper Lee -- $16.79
5. Food Babe Way: Break Free from th -- Vani Hari -- $16.20
6. Inspiralized: Turn Vegetables into He -- Ali Maffucci -- $13.88
7. Nightingale -- Kristin Hannah -- $16.79
8. Spool of Blue Thread: A novel -- Anne Tyler -- $15.57
9. Bold: How to Go Big, Create Wealth an -- Steven Kotler -- $21.17
10. Effortless Healing: 9 Simple Ways to -- Joseph Mercola -- $16.88
11. Goddesses Never Age: The Secret Presc -- Christiane Northrup -- $15.59
12. Girl in a Band: A Memoir -- Kim Gordon -- $16.79
13. ISIS: Inside the Army of Terror -- Hassan Hassan -- $11.38
14. Opposite of Spoiled: Raising Kids -- Ron Lieber -- $13.49
15. Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the L -- Erik Larson -- $16.80
16. Turnip Princess and Other Newly D -- Maria Tatar -- $10.61
17. is for Hawk -- Helen Macdonald -- $16.54
18. Lose the Clutter, Lose the Weight: Th -- Peter Walsh -- $16.43
19. It’s What I Do: A Photographer’s Life -- Lynsey Addario -- $17.97
20. Cook Your Butt Off!: Lose Up to a Pou -- Rocco DiSpirito -- $17.20
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 47 ms