|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|206063 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble -- Abe Books
Cisco IP Communications Express
|Dewey Subject Codes:||006||Computers - Networking|
Sub-Title: CallManager Express with Cisco Unity Express
Cisco has done a marvelous job in defining and implementing just what is possible in converged voice and data systems. From being just a dream a few years ago, now the hardware and software is available to make the dream come true. It's not quite to the point of where you think of Cisco as you phone company, but it's getting there.
This book concentrates on the lower end of the Cisco equipment, for small stand alone or corporate branch offices. It is aimed at the small business owner, the manager in the big organization responsible for remote communications, and to the reseller interested in expanding his offerings to his business customers.
There are a lot of different Cisco hardware products in a range from very small to bigger systems. The first part of the book talks about these various products, including both the switch and the telephones themselves.
Most of the book, however is on how to use the software that makes it all work. This software is Windows based, and for the most part can be administered from a remote terminal. Because it is so powerful and capable of so many things, there are a lot of screens to work with. As you would expect, there is also a good bit of background theory and troubleshooting information. Basically everything you need to know about ordering, setting up and operating a system.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|No free version found, see below.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
PaperBack - Non-Fiction
This list was prepared on 12/3/13 at 01:50:46
1. Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon’s Journey into the Afterlife -- Eben Alexander III M. D. -- was:
2. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking -- Susan Cain -- was:
3. Orange Is the New Black: My Year in a Women’s Prison -- Piper Kerman -- was:
4. Outliers: The Story of Success -- Malcolm Gladwell -- was:
5. Devil in the White City -- Erik Larson -- was:
6. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail (Vintage) -- Cheryl Strayed -- was:
7. America the Beautiful: Rediscovering What Made This Nation Great -- Ben Carson -- was:
8. How Children Succeed: Grit, Curiosity, and the Hidden Power of Character -- Paul Tough -- was:
9. Thinking, Fast and Slow -- Daniel Kahneman -- was:
10. Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness -- Susannah Cahalan -- was:
11. Heaven is for Real -- Lynn Vincent -- was:
12. Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks -- Rebecca Skloot -- was:
13. Glass Castle: A Memoir -- Jeannette Walls -- was:
14. Unlikely Loves: 43 Heartwarming True Stories from the Animal Kingdom -- Jennifer S. Holland -- was:
15. Jesus > Religion -- Jefferson Bethke -- was:
16. American Sniper -- Jim DeFelice -- was:
17. Lone Survivor -- Marcus Luttrell -- was:
18. Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power -- Jon Meacham -- was:
19. World Until Yesterday: What Can We Learn from Traditional Societies? -- Jared Diamond -- was:
20. When Will the Heaven Begin?: This Is Ben Breedlove’s Story -- Ally Breedlove -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 12/4/13 at 01:07:24
1. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck, Book 8 -- Jeff Kinney -- $6.98
2. George Washington’s Secret Six: The S -- Brian Kilmeade -- $13.98
3. Bully Pulpit: Theodore Roosevelt, -- Doris Kearns Goodwin -- $24.00
4. Miracles and Massacres: True and Unto -- Glenn Beck -- $16.20
5. First Phone Call from Heaven: A N -- Mitch Albom -- $12.50
6. Takedown Twenty: A Stephanie Plum Novel -- Janet Evanovich -- $14.00
7. Command Authority (A Jack Ryan Novel) -- Tom Clancy -- $17.25
8. Cross My Heart (Alex Cross) -- James Patterson -- $14.50
9. Daniel Plan: 40 Days to a Healthi -- Rick Warren -- $15.48
10. Miss Kay’s Duck Commander Kitchen: Fa -- Kay Robertson -- $13.49
11. Let Me Off at the Top!: My Classy Lif -- Ron Burgundy -- $11.00
12. Gods of Guilt (Lincoln Lawyer) -- Michael Connelly -- $16.13
13. Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year -- Demi Lovato -- $10.79
14. What Does the Fox Say? -- Ylvis -- $10.92
15. King and Maxwell (King & Maxwell) -- David Baldacci -- $15.55
16. Giada’s Feel Good Food: My Healthy Re -- Giada De Laurentiis -- $16.70
17. You Herd Me!: I’ll Say It If Nobody E -- Colin Cowherd -- $13.00
18. Double Down: Game Change 2012 -- John Heilemann -- $17.97
19. Valley of Amazement -- Amy Tan -- $17.99
20. Walking Dead Volume 19 TP: March -- Robert Kirkman -- $9.93
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 11 ms