|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|340371 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
Cisco IP Communications Express
|Dewey Subject Codes:||006||Computers - Networking|
Sub-Title: CallManager Express with Cisco Unity Express
Cisco has done a marvelous job in defining and implementing just what is possible in converged voice and data systems. From being just a dream a few years ago, now the hardware and software is available to make the dream come true. It's not quite to the point of where you think of Cisco as you phone company, but it's getting there.
This book concentrates on the lower end of the Cisco equipment, for small stand alone or corporate branch offices. It is aimed at the small business owner, the manager in the big organization responsible for remote communications, and to the reseller interested in expanding his offerings to his business customers.
There are a lot of different Cisco hardware products in a range from very small to bigger systems. The first part of the book talks about these various products, including both the switch and the telephones themselves.
Most of the book, however is on how to use the software that makes it all work. This software is Windows based, and for the most part can be administered from a remote terminal. Because it is so powerful and capable of so many things, there are a lot of screens to work with. As you would expect, there is also a good bit of background theory and troubleshooting information. Basically everything you need to know about ordering, setting up and operating a system.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|No free version found, see below.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
PaperBack - Non-Fiction
This list was prepared on 8/25/15 at 01:56:52
1. Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and -- Erik Larson -- was:
1. I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education -- Malala Yousafzai -- was:
1. Glass Castle: A Memoir -- Jeannette Walls -- was:
1. Outliers: The Story of Success -- Malcolm Gladwell -- was:
1. Walk in the Woods (Movie Tie-In): Rediscovering -- Bill Bryson -- was:
1. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival -- Laura Hillenbrand -- was:
1. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail -- Cheryl Strayed -- was:
1. New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of -- Michelle Alexander -- was:
1. Short and Tragic Life of Robert Peace: A -- Jeff Hobbs -- was:
1. David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art -- Malcolm Gladwell -- was:
1. Thinking, Fast and Slow -- Daniel Kahneman -- was:
1. Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks -- Rebecca Skloot -- was:
1. American Sniper [Movie Tie-in Edition]: The -- Chris Kyle -- was:
1. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That -- Susan Cain -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 5/4/16 at 01:04:56
1. Trials of Apollo Book One The Hid -- Rick Riordan -- $11.99
2. Release Your Anger: Midnight Edition: -- James Alexander -- $8.59
3. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - P -- J. K. Rowling -- $17.99
4. Grit: The Power of Passion and Persev -- Angela Duckworth -- $16.72
5. Crown (The Selection) -- Kiera Cass -- $11.99
6. Rainbow Comes and Goes: A Mother -- Gloria Vanderbilt -- $16.79
7. Becoming Grandma: The Joys and Scienc -- Lesley Stahl -- $16.20
8. Hamilton: The Revolution -- Lin-Manuel Miranda -- $24.00
9. Wild and Free: A Hope-Filled Anthem f -- Hayley Morgan -- $9.89
10. 15th Affair (Women’s Murder Club) -- James Patterson -- $17.97
11. Magnolia Story -- Mark Dagostino -- $15.90
12. Bloodline (Star Wars) -- Claudia Gray -- $17.47
13. Bare Bones: I’m Not Lonely If You’re -- BobBones -- $16.19
14. Thank You Book (An Elephant and P -- Mo Willems -- $7.63
15. It’s All Easy: Delicious Weekday Reci -- Gwyneth Paltrow -- $19.88
16. TED Talks: The Official TED Guide to -- Chris Anderson -- $18.77
17. More of Less: Finding the Life Yo -- Joshua Becker -- $10.58
18. Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of -- Sarah J. Maas -- $13.53
19. Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of -- Phil Knight -- $17.40
20. TIME Prince, An Artist’s Life 1958-2016 -- The Editors Of TIME -- $13.49
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 39 ms