|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|318500 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble -- Abe Books
Cisco IP Communications Express
|Dewey Subject Codes:||006||Computers - Networking|
Sub-Title: CallManager Express with Cisco Unity Express
Cisco has done a marvelous job in defining and implementing just what is possible in converged voice and data systems. From being just a dream a few years ago, now the hardware and software is available to make the dream come true. It's not quite to the point of where you think of Cisco as you phone company, but it's getting there.
This book concentrates on the lower end of the Cisco equipment, for small stand alone or corporate branch offices. It is aimed at the small business owner, the manager in the big organization responsible for remote communications, and to the reseller interested in expanding his offerings to his business customers.
There are a lot of different Cisco hardware products in a range from very small to bigger systems. The first part of the book talks about these various products, including both the switch and the telephones themselves.
Most of the book, however is on how to use the software that makes it all work. This software is Windows based, and for the most part can be administered from a remote terminal. Because it is so powerful and capable of so many things, there are a lot of screens to work with. As you would expect, there is also a good bit of background theory and troubleshooting information. Basically everything you need to know about ordering, setting up and operating a system.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|No free version found, see below.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Fiction
This list was prepared on 10/21/14 at 00:27:46
1. Burn (Michael Bennett) -- James Patterson -- was:
2. Edge of Eternity: Book Three of The Century Trilogy -- Ken Follett -- was:
3. Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good: The New Mitford Novel (A Mitford Novel) -- Jan Karon -- was:
4. Personal (Jack Reacher) -- Lee Child -- was:
5. All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel -- Anthony Doerr -- was:
6. Children Act -- Ian McEwan -- was:
7. Bone Clocks: A Novel -- David Mitchell -- was:
8. Lost Key (A Brit in the FBI) -- J. T. Ellison -- was:
9. Paying Guests -- Sarah Waters -- was:
10. Big Little Lies -- Liane Moriarty -- was:
11. Bones Never Lie: A Novel (Temperance Brennan) -- Kathy Reichs -- was:
12. Goldfinch -- Donna Tartt -- was:
13. Secret Place (Dublin Murder Squad) -- Tana French -- was:
14. Sudden Light: A Novel -- Garth Stein -- was:
15. Station Eleven: A novel -- Emily St. John Mandel -- was:
16. Wolf in White Van: A Novel -- John Darnielle -- was:
17. Adultery: A novel -- Paulo Coelho -- was:
18. Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage: A novel -- Haruki Murakami -- was:
19. Festive in Death -- J. D. Robb -- was:
20. Invention of Wings: A Novel -- Sue Monk Kidd -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 10/26/14 at 01:16:20
1. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul -- Jeff Kinney -- $7.86
2. Heroes of Olympus Book Five: The -- Rick Riordan -- $11.35
3. Book with No Pictures -- B. J. Novak -- $10.79
4. Gray Mountain: A Novel -- John Grisham -- $17.37
5. Make It Ahead: A Barefoot Contessa Co -- Ina Garten -- $21.00
6. Rush Revere and the American Revoluti -- Rush Limbaugh -- $11.99
7. World of Ice & Fire: The Untold H -- George R. R. Martin -- $29.98
8. Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up -- Marie Kondo -- $10.49
9. Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: -- Thug Kitchen -- $14.61
10. Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matte -- Atul Gawande -- $18.67
11. Yes Please -- Amy Poehler -- $17.85
12. Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Ca -- Gina Homolka -- $17.55
13. Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman -- Lena Dunham -- $16.80
14. Blood Magick (Cousins O’Dwyer) -- Nora Roberts -- $10.11
15. Minecraft: Construction Handbook: An -- Scholastic -- $5.81
16. Minecraft: The Complete Handbook Coll -- Scholastic -- $19.18
17. As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from -- Cary Elwes -- $15.60
18. Leaving Time: A Novel -- Jodi Picoult -- $16.80
19. Cook’s Illustrated Meat Book: The -- Editors at Cook’s,ILL41 -- $24.00
20. Map of Heaven: How Science, Relig -- Eben Alexander III M. D. -- $14.65
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 34 ms