|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|338998 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
Couples Coping With Stress
Guy Bodenmann PH.D
|Dewey Subject Code:||616|
Sub-Title: Emerging Perspectives On Dyadic Coping (Decade of Behavior)
This book is the result of two international conferences on stress and coping processes among couples.
The primary aim of first the conferences and now the book is to bring together the the thinking of scholars working on these issues from different perspectives. The result is a concise survey of the current approaches on stress and couples based on American and European researchers.
The book is intended primarily for scholars in the field of marital research and interpersonal relationships. It also serves as a a useful reader for practioners and therapists as well.
The list of the twenty two contributors to this book reads like a "Who's Who" of the leading researchers in the world. This book represents the state-of-the-art in research in this area and provides reports on several ongoing studies that are helping to define the scope and possible solutions to the problems.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|No free version found, see below.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
PaperBack - Advice
This list was prepared on 3/24/15 at 01:46:08
1. ObamaCare Survival Guide -- Nick Tate -- was:
2. 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts -- Gary D Chapman -- was:
3. Beauty Detox Foods -- Kimberly Snyder -- was:
4. What to Expect When You’re Expecting, 4th Edition -- Heidi Murkoff -- was:
5. Gifts of Imperfection -- Brené Brown -- was:
6. Forks Over Knives - The Cookbook -- Del Sroufe -- was:
7. Eat to Live -- Joel Fuhrman -- was:
8. Honest Life: Living Naturally and True to You -- Jessica Alba -- was:
9. Clean -- Expanded Edition -- Alejandro Junger -- was:
10. Happiness Project -- Gretchen Rubin -- was:
11. Practical Paleo -- Diane Sanfilippo BS NC -- was:
12. Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself -- Michael A. Singer -- was:
13. To Heaven and Back -- Mary C. Neal -- was:
14. Outsource Smart -- Daven Michaels -- was:
15. From Mama’s Table to Mine -- BobDeen -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 3/26/15 at 01:09:08
1. Go Set a Watchman: A Novel -- Harper Lee -- $15.39
2. Becoming Steve Jobs: The Evolution of -- Rick Tetzeli -- $19.83
3. Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the L -- Erik Larson -- $16.80
4. Bloodborne Collector’s Edition Strate -- Future Press -- $24.49
5. Stranger -- Harlan Coben -- $15.37
6. Heretic: Why Islam Needs a Reformatio -- Ayaan Hirsi Ali -- $18.65
7. Better Than Before: Mastering the Hab -- Gretchen Rubin -- $15.60
8. Inspiralized: Turn Vegetables into He -- Ali Maffucci -- $11.99
9. Where You Go Is Not Who You’ll Be: An -- Frank Bruni -- $16.66
10. Eat. Nourish. Glow.: 10 easy steps fo -- Amelia Freer -- $15.64
11. is for Hawk -- Helen Macdonald -- $15.60
12. Yoga Girl -- Rachel Brathen -- $15.47
13. Get the Truth: Former CIA Officers Te -- Philip Houston -- $14.99
14. Complete Vegetarian Cookbook -- Editors a. A. T. Kitchen -- $18.73
15. Peaceful Parent, Happy Siblings: How -- Dr. Laura Markham -- $12.93
16. Work in Progress: A Memoir -- Connor Franta -- $10.52
17. Hungry Girl Diet Cookbook: Health -- Lisa Lillien -- $20.51
18. Buried Giant: A novel -- Kazuo Ishiguro -- $16.17
19. Hormone Reset Diet: Heal Your Met -- Sara Gottfried -- $17.32
20. Our Kids: The American Dream in Crisis -- Robert D. Putnam -- $19.53
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 66 ms