|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|244105 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble -- Abe Books
Mind of Adolf Hitler
Walter C. Langer
|Dewey Subject Codes:||152||940|
The Secret Wartime Report (See A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler)-- With the collaboration of- Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic;
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research; Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute
Comment By: Ana – Kragujevac, Yougoslavia – January 8, 2003, 15:40
I have a big problem...I have to wright biggggg esey about Adolf Hiler and his life,and library in my town is very poor,and I cannot find proper books!!! I will be very greatful if you send me anything about Adolf Hitler!!! sincerely Ana
Comment By: Anonymous – Some Town, italia – January 25, 2003, 02:45
vorrei sapere se c'è una versione italiana del libro "the mind of adolf hitler" di walter langer
Comment By: sorin – buzau, romania – June 5, 2003, 04:26
sorry, i hadn't read the whole things. let me put it in other words: can i translate the book in a paper edition just downloading it from you or have i to pay any author rights?
Comment By: sorin – buzau, Romania – July 16, 2003, 01:11
Dear sirs, I represent a Romanian publishing house and we are interested in giving a paper editon of this book. How can we get the righs in order to do so? S.D.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Children's Chapter Books
This list was prepared on 4/15/14 at 16:21:45
1. Divergent Series Complete Box Set -- Veronica Roth -- was:
2. Maze Runner (Book 1) -- James Dashner -- was:
3. Catching Fire (The Second Book of the Hunger Games) -- Suzanne Collins -- was:
4. Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hunger Games) -- Suzanne Collins -- was:
5. Illusion: Chronicles of Nick -- Sherrilyn Kenyon -- was:
6. City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments) -- Cassandra Clare -- was:
7. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck, Book 8 -- Jeff Kinney -- was:
8. Big Nate: In the Zone -- Lincoln Peirce -- was:
9. Giver (Readers Circle (Laurel-Leaf)) -- Lois Lowry -- was:
10. Kingdom Keepers VII: The Insider -- Ridley Pearson -- was:
Children's Chapter Books are books aimed at a children's audience that is more advanced than the short 'booklet' type stories but which is not quite ready for the more advanced 'Young Adult' level.
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 4/19/14 at 01:11:51
1. Flash Boys: A Wall Street Revolt -- Michael Lewis -- $16.77
2. Fault in Our Stars -- John Green -- $7.79
3. Skinny Meals: Everything You Need to -- Bob Harper -- $13.24
4. Confidence Code: The Science and -- Claire Shipman -- $16.45
5. Smart Money Smart Kids: Raising the N -- Dave Ramsey -- $14.99
6. Minecraft: Redstone Handbook: An Offi -- Scholastic -- $5.19
7. Divide: American Injustice in the -- Matt Taibbi -- $15.26
8. I Quit Sugar: Your Complete 8-Week De -- (Nutritionist) Sarah Wilson -- $16.20
9. Last Days of Jesus: His Life and -- Bill O’Reilly -- $11.69
10. Target (Will Robie) -- David Baldacci -- $17.05
11. Alchemist, 25th Anniversary: A Fa -- Paulo Coelho -- $10.19
12. Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefinin -- Arianna S. Huffington -- $15.60
13. Gone Girl: A Novel -- Gillian Flynn -- $9.64
14. Pigeon Needs a Bath! -- Mo Willems -- $11.38
15. Collector -- Nora Roberts -- $16.43
16. Hungry Girl Diet: Big Portions. B -- Lisa Lillien -- $15.27
17. Make It Ahead: A Barefoot Contessa Co -- Ina Garten -- $24.92
18. Fighting Chance -- Elizabeth Warren -- $21.80
19. Written in My Own Heart’s Blood: A No -- Diana Gabaldon -- $19.77
20. Blood Magick: Book Three of The Cousi -- Nora Roberts -- $9.99
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 4 ms