|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|339723 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
Star Wars III - Twilight of the Gods or Fall of the Republic
|Dewey Subject Codes:||812||F||Fiction|
Movie Script - Movie scripts go through a lot of revisions. At this point it doesn't seem that even the title has been finalized. First there was the original story: "The Adventures of Obi-Wan Kenobi" The Journal of the Whills By George Lucas. Then a Story version by John L. Flynn. Then a movie script by Sydney Cuthbert. Now you can expect more versions and re-writes before it becomes a movie.
Comment By: StarWarsintresters – Washington DC, VA – June 25, 2002, 11:48
This book was great! My mom,sister and I decided to print it out so we could always reread it. Great Book!
Comment By: Anonymous SW Fan – Sydney, Some Where – May 19, 2003, 05:19
I sure hope this isn't the actual script. The plot is lame, and appears full of holes. I couldn't bear to read the whole thing, that's how bad it was. Which is why I'm worried that this IS the script, as George Lucas should stick to what he does best - direct, and leave writing to those who can.
Comment By: Gwinevere – Chicago, il – July 9, 2003, 10:22
It does appear to fall in line with the other movies. But honestly, we won't know what's real or fake til the movie actually comes out.
Comment By: Greg – Halifax, NS – October 17, 2003, 12:46
If this isn't the real deal then someone's really done his homework. This script captures the vision of George Lucas and the flavor of the last two films. All the lose ends are tied together, and it ends with a flawless set-up to episode four. Weather you like it or not, well, its just same-o Lucas style. His genius is felt, but the film make likely damage the otherwise great storyline. That's why wasn't affraid of "spoiling" the experience of seeing what was ahead before seeing the next film, but then I assumed this was a fake. Had to be. But it caught me strait away, as I'm sure it will catch you too. The real deal? HAS to be.
Comment By: skeptic – mos esiley, tatooine – March 26, 2004, 21:15
I wonder where they got this? One of the comments is from 2002, do you think they had already written the script at that point?
Comment By: Ghent – Windsor, Canada – April 26, 2004, 14:32
I had a link to it on my site back in 1996... http://www.geocities.com/Area51/5393/scripts.html. The link still appears to work. This might be an older version, as I don't see Sydney Cuthbert's name anywhere, but it's dated September 6, 1983.
Comment By: The Phantom Menace – Orlando, FL – July 4, 2004, 05:02
This is not the script for Episode III. The real movie opens with a huge space battle above Coruscant during which Anakin and Obi-wan sneak aboard an enemy ship and go through an elevator shaft sequence. I payed $20 to watch them shoot the thing last summer through a web cam. I know about the battle scene through dispatches published regarding the progress of the visual effects currently being produced. If you want to know more go to Starwars.com and join "Hyperspace" which is now $40 cuz it includes theInsider magazine and fan club status.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|Text - First Draft|
|Text - Story|
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Advice
This list was prepared on 9/1/15 at 00:24:45
1. For the Love: Fighting for Grace in a World of -- Jen Hatmaker -- was:
1. 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts -- Gary D Chapman -- was:
1. Selp-Helf -- Miranda Sings -- was:
1. Destiny: Step into Your Purpose -- T. D. Jakes -- was:
1. Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and -- Melissa Hartwig -- was:
1. Brain Maker: The Power of Gut Microbes to Heal and -- David Perlmutter -- was:
1. What to Expect When You’re Expecting, 4th Edition -- Heidi Murkoff -- was:
1. Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think -- Brene Brown -- was:
1. Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You -- Thug Kitchen -- was:
1. Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose -- Haylie Pomroy -- was:
1. You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your -- Jen Sincero -- was:
1. Get What’s Yours: The Secrets to Maxing Out Your -- Laurence J. Kotlikoff -- was:
1. MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial -- Tony Robbins -- was:
1. 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse -- JJ Smith -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 9/1/15 at 01:17:02
1. Rising Strong -- Brené Brown -- $15.88
2. Girl in the Spider’s Web: A Lisbe -- David Lagercrantz -- $16.00
3. For the Love: Fighting for Grace in a -- Jen Hatmaker -- $12.90
4. Purity: A Novel -- Jonathan Franzen -- $14.95
5. Day the Crayons Came Home -- Drew Daywalt -- $11.67
6. Exceptional: Why the World Needs a Po -- Dick Cheney -- $14.67
7. It IS About Islam: Exposing the Truth -- Glenn Beck -- $8.81
8. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Old School -- Jeff Kinney -- $7.92
9. Plunder and Deceit -- Mark R. Levin -- $16.20
10. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain: -- Piggyback -- $21.48
11. Make Me: A Jack Reacher Novel -- Lee Child -- $16.27
12. Fervent: A Woman’s Battle Plan to Ser -- Priscilla Shirer -- $10.05
13. X (A Kinsey Millhone Novel) -- Sue Grafton -- $17.37
14. Queen of Shadows: Throne of Glass 4 -- Sarah J. Maas -- $11.71
15. Aftermath: Star Wars: Journey to Star -- Chuck Wendig -- $16.80
16. i>clicker+ Remote (with 6 month REEF -- iclicker -- $45.74
17. i>clicker 2 Remote (with 6 month REEF -- iclicker -- $60.99
18. Battle Plan for Prayer: From Basi -- Stephen Kendrick -- $9.85
19. Endzone: The Rise, Fall, and Return o -- John U. Bacon -- $15.70
20. Girl Waits with Gun -- Amy Stewart -- $14.14
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 35 ms