Toward a Sustainable Agriculture--The Living Soil
Lady Eve Balfour
|Dewey Subject Code:||639|
|A talk about the Haughley Experiment, given by Lady Balfour at an IFOAM conference in Switzerland, 1977.|
|On Line -- Click to download|
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Children's Chapter Books
This list was prepared on 1/27/13 at 02:10:38
1. LEGO Ninjago: Character Encyclopedia -- DK Publishing -- was:
2. Lincoln’s Last Days -- Bill O’Reilly -- was:
3. Fault in Our Stars -- John Green -- was:
4. LEGO Ideas Book -- Daniel Lipkowitz -- was:
5. "Who Could That Be at This Hour?" (All the Wrong Questions) -- Lemony Snicket -- was:
6. Wonder -- R. J. Palacio -- was:
7. Heroes of Olympus: The Demigod Diaries -- Rick Riordan -- was:
8. LEGO Book -- Daniel Lipkowitz -- was:
9. LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia -- Hannah Dolan -- was:
Children's Chapter Books are books aimed at a children's audience that is more advanced than the short 'booklet' type stories but which is not quite ready for the more advanced 'Young Adult' level.
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 5/24/13 at 02:34:35
1. Inferno -- Dan Brown -- was:
2. the Mountains Echoed -- Khaled Hosseini -- was:
3. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition ... -- American Psychiatric Association -- was:
4. Joyland (Hard Case Crime) -- Stephen King -- was:
5. Eleven Rings: The Soul of Success -- Phil Jackson,Hugh Delehanty -- was:
6. Happy, Happy, Happy: My Life and Legacy as the Duck Commander -- Phil Robertson,Mark Schlabach -- was:
7. 100: Count ONLY Sugar Calories and Lose Up to 18 Lbs. in 2 Weeks -- Jorge Cruise -- was:
8. Manage Your Day-to-Day -- Jocelyn K. Glei,Scott Belsky -- was:
9. Guns at Last Light -- Rick Atkinson -- was:
10. Entwined with You (A Crossfire Novel) -- Sylvia Day -- was:
11. Becoming a Supple Leopard -- Kelly Starrett,Glen Cordoza -- was:
12. Living the Good Long Life -- Martha Stewart -- was:
13. Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls -- David Sedaris -- was:
14. Control: Exposing the Truth About Guns -- Glenn Beck -- was:
15. Star Wars: Vader’s Little Princess -- Jeffrey Brown -- was:
16. Fall of Arthur -- J. R. R. Tolkien,Christopher Tolkien -- was:
17. Dead Ever After: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood) -- Charlaine Harris -- was:
18. Unwinding: An Inner History of the New America -- George Packer -- was:
19. Psych’s Guide to Crime Fighting for the Totally Unqualified -- Shawn Spencer,Burton Guster -- was:
20. Cooked: A Natural History of Transformation -- Michael Pollan -- was:
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 312 ms