This is the original root directory.
|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|340806 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
Columbia University ... Home Medical Guide
Columbia University College
|Dewey Subject Code:||610|
|Full Title: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons Complete Home Medical Guide|
|On Line -- Click to download|
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
PaperBack - Non-Fiction
This list was prepared on 8/25/15 at 01:56:52
1. Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and -- Erik Larson -- was:
1. I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education -- Malala Yousafzai -- was:
1. Glass Castle: A Memoir -- Jeannette Walls -- was:
1. Outliers: The Story of Success -- Malcolm Gladwell -- was:
1. Walk in the Woods (Movie Tie-In): Rediscovering -- Bill Bryson -- was:
1. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival -- Laura Hillenbrand -- was:
1. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail -- Cheryl Strayed -- was:
1. New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of -- Michelle Alexander -- was:
1. Short and Tragic Life of Robert Peace: A -- Jeff Hobbs -- was:
1. David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art -- Malcolm Gladwell -- was:
1. Thinking, Fast and Slow -- Daniel Kahneman -- was:
1. Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks -- Rebecca Skloot -- was:
1. American Sniper [Movie Tie-in Edition]: The -- Chris Kyle -- was:
1. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That -- Susan Cain -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 3/18/17 at 01:16:39
1. Null -- Null -- Null
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 32 ms