Escrowed Encryption Standard
U. S. Government
|Dewey Subject Code:||006|
No Description available, if you could write one, we'd use it.
Send it to us using the form below.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
PaperBack - Fiction
This list was prepared on 6/2/13 at 02:44:45
1. Ender’s Game (Ender, Book 1) -- Orson Scott Card -- was:
2. Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1) -- George R. R. Martin -- was:
3. Stolen Prey (A Lucas Davenport Novel) -- John Sandford -- was:
4. Black List: A Thriller -- Brad Thor -- was:
5. Guilty Wives -- James Patterson -- was:
6. Odd Apocalypse: An Odd Thomas Novel -- Dean Koontz -- was:
7. Best of Me -- Nicholas Sparks -- was:
8. Clash of Kings (HBO Tie-in Edition): A Song of Ice and Fire: Book Two -- George R. R. Martin -- was:
9. Storm of Swords (HBO Tie-in Edition): A Song of Ice and Fire: Book Three -- George R. R. Martin -- was:
10. Feast for Crows: A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) -- George R. R. Martin -- was:
11. Wind Chime Point (Ocean Breeze) -- Sherryl Woods -- was:
12. Informed Risk: A Hero for Sophie Jones (Harlequin Bestselling Author) -- Robyn Carr -- was:
13. Innocent -- David Baldacci -- was:
14. Judgment Call: A Brady Novel of Suspense -- J. A. Jance -- was:
15. Calico Joe: A Novel -- John Grisham -- was:
16. Now You See Her -- James Patterson -- was:
17. Safe Haven -- Nicholas Sparks -- was:
18. Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 12) -- Charlaine Harris -- was:
19. Defending Jacob: A Novel -- William Landay -- was:
20. Frozen Heat (Nikki Heat) -- Richard Castle -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 6/13/13 at 14:24:20
1. Inferno -- Dan Brown -- was:
2. Joyland (Hard Case Crime) -- Stephen King -- was:
3. the Mountains Echoed -- Khaled Hosseini -- was:
4. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition ... -- American Psychiatric Association -- was:
5. Bad Monkey -- Carl Hiaasen -- was:
6. George Washington: The Crossing -- Jack E Levin,Mark R. Levin -- was:
7. Eye of Moloch -- Glenn Beck -- was:
8. Guns at Last Light -- Rick Atkinson -- was:
9. Unwinding: An Inner History of the New America -- George Packer -- was:
10. 100: Count ONLY Sugar Calories and Lose Up to 18 Lbs. in 2 Weeks -- Jorge Cruise -- was:
11. Son -- Philipp Meyer -- was:
12. Eleven Rings: The Soul of Success -- Phil Jackson,Hugh Delehanty -- was:
13. Silver Star: A Novel -- Jeannette Walls -- was:
14. American Gun: A History of the U.S. in Ten Firearms -- Chris Kyle,William Doyle -- was:
15. Ocean at the End of the Lane: A Novel -- Neil Gaiman -- was:
16. Desk Reference to the Diagnostic Criteria from DSM-5(TM) -- American Psychiatric Association -- was:
17. Walking Dead, Vol. 18 -- Robert Kirkman,Charlie Adlard,Cliff Rathburn -- was:
18. Boys in the Boat -- Daniel James Brown -- was:
19. John Wayne: The Genuine Article -- Michael Goldman,Ethan Wayne,Jimmy Carter -- was:
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 1,812 ms