|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|302680 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble -- Abe Books
Capital: a critical analysis of capitalist production
Information about this book has been viewed
117 times, 2 times previously this month.
No Description available, if you could write one, we'd use it.
Send it to us using the form below.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|Click here to tell us about a bad link.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
PaperBack - Non-Fiction
This list was prepared on 8/26/14 at 00:47:30
1. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption -- Laura Hillenbrand -- was:
2. Boys in the Boat -- Daniel James Brown -- was:
3. Outliers: The Story of Success -- Malcolm Gladwell -- was:
4. Orange Is the New Black: My Year in a Women’s Prison -- Piper Kerman -- was:
5. Glass Castle: A Memoir -- Jeannette Walls -- was:
6. Heaven is for Real -- Lynn Vincent -- was:
7. Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business -- Charles Duhigg -- was:
8. Hot Zone: The Terrifying True Story of the Origins of the Ebola Virus -- Richard Preston -- was:
9. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail (Vintage) -- Cheryl Strayed -- was:
10. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking -- Susan Cain -- was:
11. Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks -- Rebecca Skloot -- was:
12. Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls -- David Sedaris -- $17.00
13. Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier -- Ishmael Beah -- was:
14. Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death, and Hope in a Mumbai Undercity -- Katherine Boo -- was:
15. Thinking, Fast and Slow -- Daniel Kahneman -- was:
16. Bad Feminist: Essays -- Roxane Gay -- was:
17. Other Wes Moore: One Name, Two Fates -- Wes Moore -- was:
18. Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon’s Journey into the Afterlife -- Eben Alexander III M. D. -- was:
19. Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness -- Susannah Cahalan -- was:
20. Bossypants -- Tina Fey -- $15.99
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 8/28/14 at 01:03:26
1. 100 Days of Real Food: How We Did It, -- Lisa Leake -- $17.99
2. Player’s Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons) -- Wizards RPG Team -- $29.95
3. Heroes of Olympus Book Five: The -- Rick Riordan -- $11.35
4. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Sur -- Laura Hillenbrand -- $9.69
5. Revenge of Seven (Lorien Legacies) -- Pittacus Lore -- $10.82
6. Edge of Eternity: Book Three of The C -- Ken Follett -- $21.59
7. Personal (Jack Reacher) -- Lee Child -- $16.79
8. Minecraft: Combat Handbook: An Offici -- Scholastic -- $6.79
9. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul -- Jeff Kinney -- $7.86
10. Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods -- Rick Riordan -- $14.19
11. Long Way Home: A Chief Inspector -- Louise Penny -- $16.79
12. Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Year -- Haruki Murakami -- $15.57
13. Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions i -- Lysa TerKeurst -- $10.11
14. What If?: Serious Scientific Answers -- Randall Munroe -- $14.40
15. Bone Clocks: A Novel -- David Mitchell -- $18.00
16. Big Little Lies -- Liane Moriarty -- $16.16
17. Grace’s Guide: The Art of Pretending -- Helbig,Grace -- $14.21
18. Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good: Th -- Jan Karon -- $19.43
19. It Starts With Food: Discover the Who -- Melissa Hartwig -- $17.81
20. Killing Patton: The Strange Death of -- Martin Dugard -- $18.00
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 52 ms