|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|339585 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
JavaServer Faces in Action (In Action series)
Kito D. Mann
|Dewey Subject Codes:||005||Computer Software|
Computer Bks - Languages / Programming, Computer Books: Languages, Computers, Internet - General, Internet - World Wide Web, Programming Languages - Java
This book is particularly interesting in it's layout. It's part tutorial, part reference book, and 30% on line, not printed on dead trees. The book is designed to lead you through the maze of learning the material while allowing you to discover for yourself by exploring. It is also designed to allow the reader who needs to know some little point to get in, find that point, and go back to work on the real life project.
Using tutorials are the best tay to get a person up and running on a software package. You kind of blindly follow the instructions from page to page and at the end you've accomplished a few tasks that give you the introduction you need to really start learning.
After finishing the tutorial you need a reference book that is organized so that you can rapidly find what you need for a specific task.
First the book starts with a general introduction to Faces. It shows the screen from IBM's WebSphere Application Developer, Oracle's JDeveloper, and Sun's Java Studio Creator, that's all the big IDE's and a good introduction to the kinds of support that you can find for Faces out in the real world.
This concept of how to do a book really worked well for me.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|No free version found, see below.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Advice
This list was prepared on 7/28/15 at 00:21:51
1. 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts -- Gary D Chapman -- was:
1. Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You -- Thug Kitchen -- was:
1. Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and -- Melissa Hartwig -- was:
1. Get What’s Yours: The Secrets to Maxing Out Your -- Laurence J. Kotlikoff -- was:
1. What to Expect When You’re Expecting, 4th Edition -- Heidi Murkoff -- was:
1. Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think -- Brene Brown -- was:
1. Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose -- Haylie Pomroy -- was:
1. 20/20 Diet: Turn Your Weight Loss Vision Into -- Phil McGraw -- was:
1. Franklin Barbecue: A Meat-Smoking Manifesto -- Aaron Franklin -- was:
1. You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your -- Jen Sincero -- was:
1. Brain Maker: The Power of Gut Microbes to Heal and -- David Perlmutter -- was:
1. Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable -- Brené Brown -- was:
1. Goddesses Never Age: The Secret Prescription for -- Christiane N. M. D. -- was:
1. 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse -- JJ Smith -- was:
1. Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself -- Michael A. Singer -- was:
1. It Starts With Food: Discover the Whole30 and -- Dallas Hartwig -- was:
1. MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial -- Tony Robbins -- was:
1. Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a -- General Stanley McChrystal -- was:
1. Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat -- David Perlmutter -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 7/28/15 at 01:10:50
1. What Pet Should I Get? (Classic Seuss) -- Dr. Seuss -- $10.09
2. Go Set a Watchman: A Novel -- Harper Lee -- $16.07
3. Fallout 4 Vault Dweller’s Survival Gu -- Prima Games -- $24.11
4. Between the World and Me -- Ta-Nehisi Coates -- $14.40
5. Selp-Helf -- Miranda Sings -- $14.38
6. Creative Haven Owls Coloring Book (Cr -- Marjorie Sarnat -- $4.10
7. For the Love: Fighting for Grace in a -- Jen Hatmaker -- $11.49
8. Plunder and Deceit -- Mark R. Levin -- $16.20
9. After Cancer Care: The Definitive Sel -- Gerald Lemole -- $9.33
10. Micronutrient Miracle: The 28-Day -- Mira Calton -- $16.00
11. English Spy -- Daniel Silva -- $14.83
12. Barbarian Days: A Surfing Life -- William Finnegan -- $14.11
13. Go Set a Watchman LP: A Novel -- Harper Lee -- $18.16
14. Time for Truth: Reigniting the Prom -- Ted Cruz -- $16.79
15. Land of Stories: Beyond the Kingdoms -- Chris Colfer -- $11.70
16. Vogue: The September Issue 2015 -- Conde Nast -- $5.99
17. Circling the Sun: A Novel -- Paula McLain -- $16.70
18. Binge -- Tyler Oakley -- $14.49
19. Rising Strong -- Brené Brown -- $13.37
20. Eve: A Novel -- WM. Paul Young -- $7.92
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 49 ms