|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|304411 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble -- Abe Books
JUnit Recipes: Practical Methods for Programmer Testing
J. B. Rainsberger
|Dewey Subject Codes:||005||Computer Programming|
Computer Bks - Languages/Programming, Computer Books: Languages, Computer Programs Testing, Computer software, Computers, Java (Computer program language), Programming Languages - Java, Testing
There are several ways to test software. Perhaps the easiest on the tester is to simply ship it and let the customers find the bugs. It has been argued that this is the standard practice in the case of certain operating systems, but of course that isn't true.
JUnit -- the unit testing framework for Java -- is simple to use, but some code can be tricky to test. When you're facing this kind of challenge, this book is a good place to start looking for help. It has some one hundred and thirty-seven tested solutions to a wide range of testing problems.
Slong with these recipes, there is some valuable discussion on how testing saves time - just in case your boss needs convincing, there are some recipes for servlets, JSP's, EJBs, database code and much more.
This is one of those books that you'll keep down off the book shelves on a corner of your desk so that you can reach it easily.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|No free version found, see below.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
Hardback - Advice
This list was prepared on 9/2/14 at 00:12:42
1. 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts -- Gary Chapman -- was:
2. Everything I Need To Know I Learned From a Little Golden Book (Little ... -- Diane Muldrow -- was:
3. 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse: Lose Up to 15 Pounds in 10 Days! -- J. J. Smith -- was:
4. Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands -- Lysa TerKeurst -- was:
5. Grain Brain -- David Perlmutter MD -- was:
6. My Drunk Kitchen: A Guide to Eating, Drinking, and Going with Your Gut -- Hannah Hart -- was:
7. #GIRLBOSS -- Sophia Amoruso -- was:
8. It Starts With Food -- Melissa Hartwig -- was:
9. What to Expect When You’re Expecting, 4th Edition -- Heidi Murkoff -- was:
10. Gifts of Imperfection -- Brené Brown -- was:
11. Body Book -- Sandra Bark -- was:
12. Instinct: The Power to Unleash Your Inborn Drive -- T. D. Jakes -- was:
13. Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet -- Mark Hyman M. D. -- was:
14. Wheat Belly -- William Davis -- was:
15. Eat to Live Cookbook -- Joel Fuhrman -- was:
16. Grumpy Guide to Life: Observations from Grumpy Cat -- Grumpy Cat -- was:
17. Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself -- Michael A. Singer -- was:
18. End of Dieting: How to Live for Life -- Joel Fuhrman -- was:
19. Daring Greatly -- Brené Brown -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 9/2/14 at 01:02:45
1. What If?: Serious Scientific Answers -- Randall Munroe -- $14.71
2. 100 Days of Real Food: How We Did It, -- Lisa Leake -- $17.99
3. Heroes of Olympus Book Five: The -- Rick Riordan -- $11.35
4. Player’s Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons) -- Wizards RPG Team -- $29.95
5. Personal (Jack Reacher) -- Lee Child -- $16.79
6. Mystery of the Shemitah: The 3,00 -- Jonathan Cahn -- $11.33
7. Bone Clocks: A Novel -- David Mitchell -- $19.30
8. Edge of Eternity: Book Three of The C -- Ken Follett -- $21.59
9. Chasers of the Light: Poems from the -- Tyler Knott Gregson -- $11.39
10. Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good: Th -- Jan Karon -- $16.77
11. Business Adventures: Twelve Classic T -- John Brooks -- $11.02
12. Minecraft: Combat Handbook: An Offici -- Scholastic -- $6.29
13. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul -- Jeff Kinney -- $7.86
14. Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Wi -- Sam Harris -- $15.85
15. Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions i -- Lysa TerKeurst -- $10.11
16. Danielle Walker’s Against All Grain: -- Danielle Walker -- $22.10
17. Revenge of Seven (Lorien Legacies) -- Pittacus Lore -- $10.79
18. Secret Place (Dublin Murder Squad) -- Tana French -- $16.77
19. Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods -- Rick Riordan -- $14.19
20. Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Year -- Haruki Murakami -- $15.57
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 24 ms