|BOL Home Page||N-BIP Home Page||Browse by Subject||Author/Title Search|
|340718 Free Books - FREE newsletter - No Ads - Go Here!|
Printed Books are offered for
sale In Association with:
Amazon.com -- Barnes & Noble
JUnit Recipes: Practical Methods for Programmer Testing
J. B. Rainsberger
|Dewey Subject Codes:||005||Computer Programming|
Computer Bks - Languages/Programming, Computer Books: Languages, Computer Programs Testing, Computer software, Computers, Java (Computer program language), Programming Languages - Java, Testing
There are several ways to test software. Perhaps the easiest on the tester is to simply ship it and let the customers find the bugs. It has been argued that this is the standard practice in the case of certain operating systems, but of course that isn't true.
JUnit -- the unit testing framework for Java -- is simple to use, but some code can be tricky to test. When you're facing this kind of challenge, this book is a good place to start looking for help. It has some one hundred and thirty-seven tested solutions to a wide range of testing problems.
Slong with these recipes, there is some valuable discussion on how testing saves time - just in case your boss needs convincing, there are some recipes for servlets, JSP's, EJBs, database code and much more.
This is one of those books that you'll keep down off the book shelves on a corner of your desk so that you can reach it easily.
|On Line -- Click to download|
|No free version found, see below.|
|Vendor's Home Page 1||eBook Readers 2||Book Info 3||New ISBN 4|
New York Times Best Seller Category:|
PaperBack - Advice
This list was prepared on 6/9/15 at 01:22:30
1. ObamaCare Survival Guide -- Nick Tate -- was:
2. 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts -- Gary D Chapman -- N/A
3. Beauty Detox Foods -- Kimberly Snyder -- was:
4. What to Expect When You’re Expecting, 4th Edition -- Heidi Murkoff -- was:
5. Gifts of Imperfection -- Brené Brown -- was:
6. Forks Over Knives - The Cookbook -- Del Sroufe -- was:
7. Eat to Live -- Joel Fuhrman -- was:
8. Honest Life: Living Naturally and True to You -- Jessica Alba -- was:
9. Clean -- Expanded Edition -- Alejandro Junger -- was:
10. Happiness Project -- Gretchen Rubin -- was:
11. Practical Paleo -- Diane Sanfilippo BS NC -- was:
12. Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself -- Michael A. Singer -- was:
13. To Heaven and Back -- Mary C. Neal -- was:
14. Outsource Smart -- Daven Michaels -- was:
15. From Mama’s Table to Mine -- BobDeen -- was:
Recently Released New Books
This list was prepared on 10/21/16 at 01:17:29
1. Magnolia Story -- Mark Dagostino -- $15.87
2. Double Down (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #11) -- Jeff Kinney -- $7.92
3. Skinnytaste Fast and Slow: Knockout Q -- Gina Homolka -- $18.00
4. Born to Run -- Bruce Springsteen -- $19.50
5. Cooking for Jeffrey: A Barefoot Conte -- Ina Garten -- $21.00
6. Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, -- Rick Riordan -- $11.35
7. Whistler -- John Grisham -- $17.37
8. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secre -- J. K. Rowling -- $23.99
9. Susie’s Senior Dogs -- Erin Stanton -- $14.69
10. Torch Kept Lit: Great Lives of the -- William F. Buckley -- $16.07
11. Broken Way: A Daring Path into th -- Ann Voskamp -- $15.92
12. Small Great Things: A Novel -- Jodi Picoult -- $17.39
13. Upstream: Selected Essays -- Mary Oliver -- $15.95
14. Two by Two -- Nicholas Sparks -- $16.20
15. Appetites: A Cookbook -- Anthony Bourdain -- $23.17
16. Good Clean Fun: Misadventures in Sawd -- Nick Offerman -- $24.72
17. Escape Clause (A Virgil Flowers Novel) -- John Sandford -- $17.40
18. Star Wars Ahsoka -- E. K. Johnston -- $11.20
19. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Th -- J. K. Rowling -- $14.99
20. Suck Less: Where There’s a Willam, Th -- Belli,Willam -- $12.82
You may want a copy of this book in the form of a planar cellulose information
retrieval system, i.e. a printed book. They make good gifts, and are more familiar
to most of us than electronic copies. But finding a printed copy of a book is
sometimes difficult. This section is intended to give you some help by making it
easy to use the more common ways of searching.
1 The first column consists of links to the home pages of the biggest suppliers of books by mail: Amazon and Barnes & Noble. These two suppliers have mostly new books, and their new book inventory probably has an overlap of something like 90%, but this does not mean that they both have exactly the same price. Both of them also list used books from outside suppliers, and the used book inventories are usually quite different. ABE Books is a loose grouping of some 17,000 independent bookstores that list their inventory in a common database - most of these are used books that vary from just issued best sellers to rare and antique books.
From all three home pages you can do searches, look at comments, check prices of both new and used copies, look at various formats such as hardback, paperback, eBook formats and much more.
2 The second column has links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon pages describing their new eBook Readers. These have become very popular lately as they allow the purchase of new books and textbooks at prices lower than the printed copies, and in a format that many people find attractive.
3 Clicking on the links in the third column sends you to the supplier along with the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) of the book described on this page if we have been able to find that number. Note that an ISBN refers to a specific edition of a book. Thus a single book might have many ISBNs: Hardback edition, softback, large print, foreign language and so on. Usually the book listing on B & N or Amazon will have links to the other editions that are available.
4 Is our ISBN wrong, or perhaps missing all together. Help us out. Search on B&N and Amazon. If you find one, please let us know. Enter the thirteen (Barnes & Noble) or ten (Amazon) digit number (no dashes) in the boxes above and click on the Submit ISBN button. The numbers shown in the boxes are the numbers we have on file, or zero if we haven't found one.
© Books-On-Line, January 22, 1997; Last Revised December 17, 2012 – Processing Time: 29 ms